Xbox skipping Tiles in UI, making navigation difficult!?!?!
Discus and support Xbox skipping Tiles in UI, making navigation difficult!?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While going through my games and apps or even my pins...after I press a direction once...it moves 2 or 3 times on its own. My controller is not damaged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrZy Calm, Nov 12, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox skipping Tiles in UI, making navigation difficult!?!?!
Loading...
-
Xbox skipping Tiles in UI, making navigation difficult!?!?! - Similar Threads - skipping Tiles making
-
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA: in My games and apps' Update section, recent Alpha Skip-Ahead builds, the games are always showing in large/big tiles, even if I changed them to small ones. guess its too obvious to miss. anyway...