Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update)

Discus and support Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm on https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1 because I wanted to download the oculus update for bedrock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELELE, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update)

So I'm on https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj?rtc=1 because I wanted to download the oculus update for bedrock edition.

But the problem is, whenever I click "launch xbox app" on the install menu, it just doesn't do anything. Nothing loads, not even the xbox app opens. I've tried various things and have yet to be successful.

I went into the dev console and found these errors, I've looked it up and I'm not sure how to fix it. ps: it errors those messages whenever I click the button, all the warnings were there when the site loaded.

Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update) [​IMG]

:)

EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELELE, Sep 8, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELELE,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with the latest update for Minecraft Oculus. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What is your device specs, make and model?
    • Current version and edition of Windows OS installed?
    Meanwhile, you can visit the link below to get the latest update.

Minecraft for Oculus | Minecraft

You may follow the troubleshooting provided on the link below to try and fix the issue.

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows | Xbox Support

I can also see from the image that your Windows is not activated. You may follow the link below for activation.

Activate Windows (microsoft.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved, but if you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards

4. CarTzy Win User

Hello EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELELE,

Can you Install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store

Locate the Xbox App from the store and make sure it is updated

(Xbox App should be launch using the app itself)

• Launch Oculus app then search for Minecraft
    • Check if there is an update
    • Connect your headset to PC via link cable
    • Choose Enable to Enable Oculus link
    • Locate Minecraft
    • Then Start

This link provide instructions in connecting via VR for Minecraft you may use this as reference as well: Minecraft in Virtual Reality – Home

Also try accessing this alternate link: Minecraft for Oculus | Minecraft
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELELE,

Thank you for the response.

When you try using a different browser doe's it give you the same error?
  6. EOEOEOFNJMFKJG LELEL Win User

I've tried multiple other devices with no luck, could you try and by chance send me a drive link to the files for it? I'm not sure if the xr plugins work like that but maybe.
Thema:

1. Xbox Site Won't launch App(minecraft oculus update) - Similar Threads - Site Won't launch

2. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  3. Need replacement controller but the site won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement controller but the site won't load: I have a faulty controller and the garbage options on the Xbox One were less than helpful, decided to just send it back and hopefully get a fixed one. Go to the Xbox Support website to be met with...
  4. Xbox One Controller Issues - Warrenty on the site... won't register.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Issues - Warrenty on the site... won't register.: Recently I bought a controller from B&H. The A button isn't working as indented. I wanted to look into the warranty. I registered the serial number on the microsoft devices page, and it came up as...
  5. Display Stopped Working on My Xbox One X - Less Than a Year Old, Site Won't Allow Me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display Stopped Working on My Xbox One X - Less Than a Year Old, Site Won't Allow Me to...: Hi everyone, Well, this is fun. So I have an Xbox One X that I bought around Father's Day last year, so this isn't even a year old. I come home from work today to start it up after a few weeks,...
  6. Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location: My brand new Xbox One X croaked after two weeks of ownership. I've done everything in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on I'm in Norway, and when I try to ship...
  7. Jigsaw will not load...it won't sign me in to site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw will not load...it won't sign me in to site: I have tried turning off my internet connection (for over 12 hrs) I have not been able to log in for over two weeks now....so now what do I do or should I just forget it...
  8. Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...: None of my games are working since the latest win10 update. I tried to access chat and it won't let me type in my name. Same thing with phone call support. My store won't open either. Yet I can...
  9. Site won't let me submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Site won't let me submit a case review: I was in my opinion wrongfully suspended recently, I only respond to any messages at all if they message me first attacking me for my character choice or performance (which is often), and I'm...
  10. Got New Debit Card But Site Won't Let Me Add It

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got New Debit Card But Site Won't Let Me Add It: I recently got my new debit card in the mail, which supposedly has a chip in it for added security or whatever, and activated it online. It has the same name and 16-digit number as the old one,...