Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

Discus and support Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition? cc31adaf-b241-458c-99ac-67bb54aff560 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZackMermanVEVO, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition?

:)

ZackMermanVEVO, Apr 14, 2018
  2. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    Anyone else hoping that Xbox Infinity is the official name of the new Xbox?

Doesnt matter.The Oculus Rift is coming and will make Xbox and Playstation obsolete.

HailofSteel, Apr 14, 2018
  3. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one x.. Oculus will work flawlessly with Xbox One X. Now how do I get on the Xbox Insider Oculus Beta team?

HelpRequired354ae04a-94e5-41c8-9e1e-1c385a751533, Apr 14, 2018
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Minecraft Windwos 10 ( Oculus Store ) Nur Testversion[Minecraft Windows 10 is asking to be repurchased and not recognizing purchase entitlement.]

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hi JanHerrman2,

Thank you for confirming this for me. I will reach out to the Minecraft team to verify if the Oculus version of Minecraft allows users to play it on Windows 10 without the need to use VR. Which Oculus Rift are you using as well? Is it the original Rift, Rift S (both connect to a PC), or the Oculus Quest, Oculus Go? The reason I am asking is that there is a different version of Minecraft for these headsets. I appreciate your patience, thank you, and have a great day.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Minecraft Windwos 10 ( Oculus Store ) Nur Testversion[Minecraft Windows 10 is asking to be repurchased and not recognizing purchase entitlement.]

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hallo JanHerrman2,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie dies für mich bestätigt haben. Ich werde mich an das Minecraft-Team wenden, um zu überprüfen, ob die Oculus-Version von Minecraft es Benutzern ermöglicht, sie unter Windows 10 zu spielen, ohne VR verwenden zu müssen. Welche Oculus Rift verwendest du auch? Ist es die ursprüngliche Rift, Rift S (beide verbinden sich mit einem PC) oder die Oculus Quest, Oculus Go? Der Grund, warum ich frage, ist, dass es eine andere Version von Minecraft für diese Headsets gibt. Ich schätze Ihre Geduld, danke Ihnen und habe einen schönen Tag.
  6. HailofSteel Win User

Anyone else hoping that Xbox Infinity is the official name of the new Xbox?

Doesnt matter.The Oculus Rift is coming and will make Xbox and Playstation obsolete.
  7. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Windows 10 Mağazası'nda 2 Minecraft var [Translation-There are 2 Minecraft in Windows 10 Store]

Windows 10'daki Minecraft, Windows Karma Gerçeklik ve Oculus Rift aygıtlarında da çalışır ve bildiğiniz ve sevdiğiniz tüm Minecraft özelliklerini destekle
    Google kullanarak çeviri yaptım. Umarım doğru cevap vermişimdir

[Translation-

Minecraft on Windows 10 works on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices and supports all the Minecraft features you know and love

I made a translation using Google. I hope I answered correctly]
  8. gds1972 Win User

How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

Hi

I have not heard of any Oculus Rift tests going on with Xbox One X.
Thema:

Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

1. Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift - Similar Threads - sign Minecraft Oculus

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  6. Minecraft not signing in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not signing in.: I have a Minecraft account on PSN that I am trying to play with my son, both on PSN. When I try to sign into it by scanning the QR code, it says the account is linked to another account, but I...
  7. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  8. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  9. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  10. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4