Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame

Discus and support Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to install nascar heat 4 on my xbox (wirelessly connected) and it stopped downloading and isn't conecting to wifi (wont even search for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agentbuzz3, Jan 10, 2020.

  1. Agentbuzz3
    Agentbuzz3 Guest

    Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame


    I was trying to install nascar heat 4 on my xbox (wirelessly connected) and it stopped downloading and isn't conecting to wifi (wont even search for networks)

    :)
     
    Agentbuzz3, Jan 10, 2020
    #1
  2. FriskiNiski Win User

    Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame

  3. Doctor Brohoof Win User

    How much MB does XboxLive actually use?????

    Anywhere from 50-100 MB/hr. Use an app on your phone to calculate data usage, then teather for a 15 minute game.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox 1 data usage

    Multiplayer matches can potentially take up a few hundred MB an hour, and that's a conservative estimate.

    Depending on your game, any updates will have to be downloaded before you're able to play online.
  5. jjcourag Win User

    Xbox screen time in weekly activity report email not matching screen time in recent usage

    Hi George,

    Thanks for the reply. I'm noticing the discrepancy on days in the past where usage can no longer change. For example, if I look today at the period from Sun Sep 23rd to Tue Sep 25th inclusive I get the following data:

    Email report:

    Sun = 1 hr 41 mi

    Mon = 0 min

    Tue = 58 min

    Recent Activity in account:

    Sun = 1 hr 41 mi

    Mon = 0 min

    Tue = 0 min

    You'll see the reports match except for Tue, where the recent activity is missing data. I think this is a bug, how do I go about reporting it?

    Thanks,

    Jason
  6. Zavistic Win User

    BANDWITH USAGE

    The data usage that they show on the Xbox One Network Settings page is just measured from the Xbox One and how much it uses, not all your internet on your router.
Thema:

Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame

Loading...
  1. Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame - Similar Threads - shows 146 73TB

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  8. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  9. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  10. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...