Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame

Discus and support Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to install nascar heat 4 on my xbox (wirelessly connected) and it stopped downloading and isn't conecting to wifi (wont even search for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agentbuzz3, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Agentbuzz3
    Agentbuzz3 Guest

I was trying to install nascar heat 4 on my xbox (wirelessly connected) and it stopped downloading and isn't conecting to wifi (wont even search for networks)

:)

Agentbuzz3, Jan 10, 2020
  2. FriskiNiski Win User

3. Doctor Brohoof Win User

How much MB does XboxLive actually use?????

Anywhere from 50-100 MB/hr. Use an app on your phone to calculate data usage, then teather for a 15 minute game.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox 1 data usage

Multiplayer matches can potentially take up a few hundred MB an hour, and that's a conservative estimate.

Depending on your game, any updates will have to be downloaded before you're able to play online.
  5. jjcourag Win User

Xbox screen time in weekly activity report email not matching screen time in recent usage

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. I'm noticing the discrepancy on days in the past where usage can no longer change. For example, if I look today at the period from Sun Sep 23rd to Tue Sep 25th inclusive I get the following data:

Email report:

Sun = 1 hr 41 mi

Mon = 0 min

Tue = 58 min

Recent Activity in account:

Sun = 1 hr 41 mi

Mon = 0 min

Tue = 0 min

You'll see the reports match except for Tue, where the recent activity is missing data. I think this is a bug, how do I go about reporting it?

Thanks,

Jason
  6. Zavistic Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

The data usage that they show on the Xbox One Network Settings page is just measured from the Xbox One and how much it uses, not all your internet on your router.
Thema:

1. Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame - Similar Threads - shows 146 73TB

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  6. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  7. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  8. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  9. what to do when xbox doesn’t show internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    what to do when xbox doesn’t show internet: just a little while ago my xbox disconnected from the wi-fi and when i go to connect it it doesn’t show any networks not even my home wifi, i’ve tried restarting the xbox and wi-fi but haven’t...
  10. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...