Xbox showing random person online

Discus and support Xbox showing random person online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, got a problem, tried contacting support but told me to come here, my xbox one keeps showing 2 people coming online, the only problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommyflewer5, Jun 5, 2021.

  1. tommyflewer5
    tommyflewer5 Guest

    Xbox showing random person online


    Hey everyone, got a problem, tried contacting support but told me to come here, my xbox one keeps showing 2 people coming online, the only problem these 2 people I'm not even friends with and they arent following me. how do I stop this notification from appearing, I don't want to disable the notifications.

    :)
     
    tommyflewer5, Jun 5, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Xbox showing random person online

    Hello, I recommend that you try the following steps in order to resolve your issue:

    The first step, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

    You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

    1- Go to settings on your Xbox

    2- Select system

    3-Select storage

    4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

    Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

    If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. zyleow1018 Win User

    Xbox Online notification was working

    It was working before a few days ago idk if that was a test of the feature

    I think should add the gamerpic of the person online in the notification like Xbox App chat notification that shows the gamerpic of the person

    Xbox suggestion:

    should add a timer like last seen timer to show how long the person has been online
  4. Chr1s1000 Win User

    No "I" in TEAM...but how about MICS?

    Agreed, Party chat is great for friends but it killed chat between matchmade teams.

    Its much rarer to meet up with a random person online now and meet up and become xbox friends.
  5. Eric Garcia3 Win User

    Ark Doesn't let my xbox friend join my pc server.

    So my friend, who is on Xbox, checked his nat at the time when we were having problems. his NAT shows open and he can join random servers online. I can join random servers online. I can join a game when he hosts. But he is unable to join me when I host.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    2 months of gold for 2 dollars question

    Promotions are sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There is no way to make it show up and nowhere to purchase the deal online.
Thema:

Xbox showing random person online

Loading...
  1. Xbox showing random person online - Similar Threads - showing random person

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shows only green flickering screen on startup.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X randomly shows only green flickering screen on startup.: My Xbox Series X suddenly started displaying a flickering green screen on startup. I can hear the start up sounds and even notifications if I leave it on. I cannot see any part of the normal...
  8. Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history: I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it what can I do ??...
  9. XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery %

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX controller randomly disconnecting and showing wrong battery %: Hello, As mentioned in the subject my XSX controllers are randomly disconnecting when playing or just going through the menu or web browser. I believe the issue is not with the controller itself...
  10. Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?: I've had this issue for a while now, but the avatar that I've created doesn't show whenever I select the "Show Avatar" checkbox from my profile, some random avatar shows. I switched from the...