Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features

Discus and support Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Three days ago I bought a 12 month membership for the Xbox One and on day one I was able to use it but for the past two days I have no access to any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManHawk214, Apr 17, 2018.

  1. ManHawk214
    ManHawk214 Guest

    Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features


    Three days ago I bought a 12 month membership for the Xbox One and on day one I was able to use it but for the past two days I have no access to any gold services. In the settings I see my membership with the correct expiration date but when I try to join
    a party it tells me to buy gold and same with playing multiplayer. I have hard reset and checked my connection, signed out of my profile, and removed my profile. If it means anything, I'm on Xbox One S.

    :)
     
    ManHawk214, Apr 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Q squiggles
    Q squiggles Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live after downloading The New Xbox one experience

    Just tried all that and its not letting me use any online features... Not showing friends, no online games, no online apps, yet when I check the connection it shows I'm online....
     
    Q squiggles, Apr 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Ctrl Reaperz
    Ctrl Reaperz Guest
    Xbox live problem

    Yesterday I purchased the 1 month Xbox live for £1 limited deal and now it's not letting me access any gold features eventhough it says as a membership I have 1 month Xbox live
     
    Ctrl Reaperz, Apr 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features

    Hi ManHawk214,

    When you can please perform a
    full power cycle
    of your console then check if the same messaging shows up when trying to play online.

    Let us know if you do still see the same messaging after trying the full power cycle.
     
    Mister Kellogg, Apr 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features

    Hi ManHawk214,

    When you can please perform a
    full power cycle
    of your console then check if the same messaging shows up when trying to play online.

    Let us know if you do still see the same messaging after trying the full power cycle.
  6. medium bloke Win User

    cancel subscription

  7. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox Live Gold trial not working

    You don't have gold if you are using a trial.

    Trials only give you limited access to some xbox live gold features.

    As ngocphi mentioned,some games will not let you play online with a trial membership,you would need a full gold subscription.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    My Xbox Live 14 day trial does not work

    Trials are not a full xbox live gold membership & only give you limited access to some gold features.

    A lot of games will not let you use their online features with a trial membership or it will only work with the game it came with.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Gold account help

    Trials don't give you a full gold membership,they only give you limited access to some gold features.

    Some games will not let you play online with a trial membership,you would need a full gold subscription.
Thema:

Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features

Loading...
  1. Xbox Showing Membership in Subscriptions but Not Letting Me Use Features - Similar Threads - Showing Membership Subscriptions

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. I think my Membership Badge show incorrect year

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my Membership Badge show incorrect year: Hello im been playing since 2008 but my tenure badge show 6 year. Is there a way to contract or update the year? 0fdb25af-e7e2-4eac-973b-d3a28e1cb599
  8. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  9. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...
  10. The xbox live membership doesn't show up on the Xbox. Why? What can I do?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox live membership doesn't show up on the Xbox. Why? What can I do?: Got a new Xbox one. Signed up for Gold with pc on my live.com account. The xbox live membership doesn't show up on the Xbox. Why? What can I do? 0fbc4116-dec8-44ae-885f-4979bd3da716