Xbox showing me old Omega version.

Discus and support Xbox showing me old Omega version. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone I just saw that the omega update was just released on 11-02-21. I am only seeing the new version for the Delta that was released. I need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Otherwise_Active9319, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Xbox showing me old Omega version.

Hello everyone I just saw that the omega update was just released on 11-02-21. I am only seeing the new version for the Delta that was released. I need the new Omega update because that is the update that has the fix in the notes for the crashing games issue on NBA 2k22,Fifa 22 and etc. Can someone let me know if it’s possible to get the new Omega version please? I would just use the Delta but I saw that the Delta notes don’t state the fix for the crashing issue. Any inputs would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Otherwise_Active9319
    [link] [comments]

/u/Otherwise_Active9319, Nov 5, 2021
  2. MC Evil Dead Win User

omega shenron help

No. To find Omega Shenron you go to Central/West City and fight Gotenks. After than Omega Shenron should show up to fight,.
  3. scotthroziencik Win User

on gta 5 strangers and freaks the one part after fame or shame contact omega far out dos not show up in game on xbox one and xbox 360

the contact omega is not showing up in game gta 5
  4. mav2010 Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

That is actually not a bad idea. Staying in the Omega ring has very low risk. But in case something does go wrong, one can still revert the firmware update if it was still an omega version. And then block firmware updates until a fix is available.

The main issue with this broken firmware release is that there is no way to roll back to an older firmware version.
  5. afgavinstan Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

I'm having the same issue on Xbox Series X. Zero friends showing.

I'm also in the Omega Insider program thing, in case that should be known.
  6. voteDC Win User

360 Update

Cheers for that Omega me old Charlton.

I'll be doing that tomorrow then. I'm paid up until April 2016/ So I'll have to have 10 pints when I get some money back.
Thema:

Xbox showing me old Omega version.

1. Xbox showing me old Omega version. - Similar Threads - showing old Omega

2. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  3. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  4. Xbox still shows old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox still shows old gamertag: I changed my gamertag, payed for it, and everything was fine so far. When I check my own profile it only shows my new gamertag, but when I visit my profile on a other account, it shows my old...
  5. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  6. I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...: So years ago I got sick of my dumb pirate themed gamertag so I paid $9 to change it to a normal name because I have no imagination. I went to my Xbox profile on Xbox.com, clicked "customize", and...
  7. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  8. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  9. My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...: So I just paid to have my gamer tag changed but instead I got what seems like two different gamer tags on top of each other with my old one being on top and the new below. I want to get rid of the...
  10. Showing my old gamertag instead of my new one

in XboX Insiders
    Showing my old gamertag instead of my new one: I changed my gamertag today and now it's displaying my old one and my new one underneath is it supposed to do this im not sure so if anyone could help that would be great! submitted by...