Xbox showing Additional authentication needed
Discus and support Xbox showing Additional authentication needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps showing me Additional authentication needed I’ve tried resetting it I’ve tried resetting my max address and putting it back in and I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Besi Dolar, Jun 12, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox showing Additional authentication needed
Loading...
-
Xbox showing Additional authentication needed - Similar Threads - showing Additional authentication
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Additional authentication needed screen not showing
in XboX InsidersAdditional authentication needed screen not showing: I’m in a hotel and it won’t show the login link Help plz submitted by /u/The_retard69420 [link] [comments]