Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all

Discus and support Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all 78d6489d-6415-4618-9ac2-35f95d96e69e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unique Memo, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. Unique Memo
    Unique Memo Guest

    Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all


    Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all

    :)
     
    Unique Memo, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. rednik27
    rednik27 Guest
    cannot sign in error code

    xbox really slow with error code 0x80040900 cannot sign in then freezes
     
    rednik27, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. p0pc0rnm0mma
    p0pc0rnm0mma Guest
    Error code on startup, other issues

    Error code 0x80040900 xbox one

    I've been having issues ever since the latest update. My xb1 freezes on startup, will show my "Hello ***" message and then just a black screen, soon after an error code. It won't let me report a problem or do anything else. Anyone have any ideas?
     
    p0pc0rnm0mma, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Jawa Junk Win User

    Xbox One Star Wars Battlefront 2 error 0x80040900

  5. EricVW96 Win User

    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (01-16-2020)

    Hi Gamer

    This is what I could find for the error code mentioned:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x80040900
    Have done all the suggested (uninstall and followed all the steps in the help/errors (minus a full console reset)) and still get the 0x80040900 error code. I assume the next step is a full console reset or is there any other angle to resolve this issue?

    Thanks
  6. MichaelDCarney Win User

    Xbox not showing any display, showing error code 0x80040900

    Same Problem on mine. Any ideas anyone??
  7. Phoenix_Reins Win User

    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2

    Hi

    Error 0x80040900 occurs when signing in on your Xbox One, wait 60 seconds, and then give it another try. If that doesn't work try; restarting your Xbox; Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds.

    Wait for the Xbox to turn completely off.

    Turn it back on and try signing in again.
  8. cycho71 Win User

    Zoo Tycoon

    I am having same problem with Zoo Tycoon and Xbox One - initial screen shows, but then just goes back to Xbox Home. It worked after downloaded a few times, but now won't work at all.
Thema:

Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all

Loading...
  1. Xbox showing 0x80040900 won't work at all - Similar Threads - showing 0x80040900 won't

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...