Xbox show "Cannot connect to Xbox live party, maybe network problem"

Discus and support Xbox show "Cannot connect to Xbox live party, maybe network problem" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox, connect to the network and xbox box live sucessful (message were show). But I can open and invite ppls to join my party room... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shumshum167, Jan 4, 2014.

1. shumshum167
    shumshum167 Guest

When I turn on my xbox, connect to the network and xbox box live sucessful (message were show).

But I can open and invite ppls to join my party room but they all fail to join!

Also I cannot join ppls party room in this few days although in front page or in game,

I had try to reset the router and I'm using wire to connect network. Reset the setting and xbox live test also fail.

Please reply me ASAP!

Many Tks!

xbox id:

:)

shumshum167, Jan 4, 2014
  2. iLEGiTERALLY
    iLEGiTERALLY Guest
    Xbox Live Party Not Working

Today when I tried to play with my friend in xbox live party, it said could not connect to xbox live party, maybe a network problem. i also cannot connect with my friend in the game either. I checked network, and it said it was working perfectly. Please
    help?

iLEGiTERALLY, Jan 4, 2014
  3. ssgberges
    ssgberges Guest
    Net work problems

Every time i try to join a party it says that and i quote "can't connect to the xbox live party. There may be network problems." I checked my network it was perfectly fine what do i do?

ssgberges, Jan 4, 2014
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Octosniff

he is on about the octosniff tool that is advertised on the xresolver site, it basically shows all ip addresses when you are in a p2p game or an xbox live party, then morons use it to ddos people offline for kicks. the problem is that Microsoft cannot see
    this happening on the network as it does not connect to live as it intercepts the traffic.
  5. stef aarts Win User

authenticate to xbox live?

please start up the xbox app and go settings > network. If it shows that you are connectet to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live or it says something like teredo blocked/unavailable you need to fix this by following the steps in this article: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

If this isn't the problem or you require assistance with fixing the teredo just let me know :)
  6. kb1lce Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here too! Won't let me sign in at all. Says my xbox cannot connect to xbox live. Connection test shows it getting on the internet just fine just cannot connect to xbox.
  7. WhiteKnight9796 Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

Hello, when i try to joining a party it will attempt to connect for 5-20 seconds then say "can't connect to Xbox Live party. There may be network problems" I live in Ontario, Canada and my account is set to the same.
  8. PlayB3yond27 Win User

i keep getting disconnected from xbox live party

It might be a problem with your network connection to Xbox Live, so I suggest trying some of the steps found

here
    or
    here
    and also note you need a Xbox LIVE Gold Membership to participate in participate in an Xbox LIVE party if it is not a network issues you may have been kicked out of the party or exited the party yourself.
Thema:

1. Xbox show "Cannot connect to Xbox live party, maybe network problem" - Similar Threads - show Cannot connect

2. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  3. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  4. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  5. Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games: My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive. What I've tried so far: updating windows 11, updating drivers,...
  6. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...
  7. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased: Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate Alliance (no longer for sale, Marvel Ultimate...
  8. I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for...: I cannot see my profile theme or anyone else’s it’s just black it used to show it but for some reason it stopped showing them 0dce713d-d001-46d3-b8d3-acf003c584b0
  9. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  10. cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21

in XboX Insiders
    cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21: On Windows 10 PC, tried with Brave and Google Chrome version 09.0.4430.85. submitted by /u/VRTrekkie [link] [comments]