Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

Discus and support Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option. My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiamondGamerYT0, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option.

My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im getting a Series X for Christmas but Gotham Nights is usually 70$. It was on sale for only like 45$ so he wanted to buy me it now so I would have it when I get my X. It would've been cool to not have my gift kind of spoiled since i cant even play it yet

submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiamondGamerYT0, Nov 29, 2022
  2. denis97g Win User

Gifting a friend

you should have the option to buy as a gift.
  3. IRB Win User

Buying as a games as a gift

It may be that not all games can be bought as a gift, or if it is a Pre-Order of a game you have pre-ordered for yourself, the gift option doesn't seem to appear until the release day has passed when it should show the gift option again.
  4. Harry37376 Win User

Gifting a friend

you should have the option to buy as a gift.
    Yep, if you go on the microsoft store on xbox, search for “xbox live gold”. Then select buy as gift, you can buy it for someone else, and they will get an xbox live message with the code.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account

It should be the same whether you purchase it from your Xbox console as a gift, it should still appear in your purchase history. Have you checked if it appears there and if there is an option to view the code?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gears of War 4 $10 Gift Card/Rewards Points not received. Purchased on 10-10-16

Hello Shadowsrane,

As a Xbox Live Rewards member, you receive 15,000 Rewards Credits instead of a $10 gift card. I see that these Credits are now pending in your account and should be deposited as a part of our end of month deposit cycle which should be occurring shortly.
    Unfortunately, we cannot make a deposit earlier than these scheduled dates.
Thema:

Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

1. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option - Similar Threads - Should Schedule Gift

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  8. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  9. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  10. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....