xbox should build a pc with series x
Discus and support xbox should build a pc with series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; and use the inside program to test it It's that on topic enough for you stupid mods and idiots saying they can't sell pcs doesn't Microsoft make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/caliiforniiakiid, Apr 14, 2023.
Thema:
xbox should build a pc with series x
Loading...
-
xbox should build a pc with series x - Similar Threads - should build series
-
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...
in XboX InsidersI know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be... -
Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?
in XboX InsidersShould I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments] -
Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?
in XboX InsidersShould I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments] -
why should you join xbox insiders?
in XboX Insiderswhy should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with... -
Low HDD speed notification in Insider builds. Which hard drive should I buy?
in XboX InsidersLow HDD speed notification in Insider builds. Which hard drive should I buy?: I would like to buy a hard drive that is fast enough because I get that notification when I try to record even at 720p, I use an SSD of more than 400MB/s with a 3.0 connection (tested with...