Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

Discus and support Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Art_mixup, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Art_mixup
    /u/Art_mixup Guest

Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

/u/Art_mixup, Sep 8, 2019
  2. AmberC0215 Win User

We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

I agree that would make so many gamers happy, I believe they should add a feature where you can suggest certain games for backwards compatibility.
  3. choppyseize Win User

How to stop Loud noise not connected to mic

If you have loud sounds near you when gaming. Other people in your party will be able to hear it. Especially so if the headset has a sensitive mic. You can turn down external noises in the audio settings. But it won't work with super loud noises. You may
    just have to mute often.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.

Hello There,

With the privacy settings enabled, there are still certain ways for people to add you unfortunately. Like looking under recent players, this shows all players you have interacted with recently. There is not a way to totally block this feature entirely. The
    reason being is it is set up so that others can add people they may want to play with and group with. Imagine if there was no way to add people totally and everyone used. There would be no parties, groups, to play games.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Bennie B Win User

External harddrive for media not recognised by Xbox one

Ok, so I just talked with support and was able to get it recognized again. After the update the Xbox turned on the feature where it turns off the External Drive when the system powers down. I don't know if the issue is that maybe the Xbox was not turning
    it back on, but I turned OFF that feature so that the Xbox One would not turn off external drive. I then disconnected and powered down the external drive, then plugged it back in and it is now being recognized. Maybe some of you should try this and let me
    know what you get.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Error : 80072ee2

This also happens when certain features of Xbox Live are down so that Microsoft can work on them.
Thema:

1. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when... - Similar Threads - should add feature

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. I think xbox should add nicknames

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I think xbox should add nicknames: I think xbox should add nicknames because when you forget someone’s username you don’t know who they are So if they added nicknames you could simply name your friend bye “josh from school “ for...
  4. You Should Add Animated Xbox Gamerpics

in XboX Insiders
    You Should Add Animated Xbox Gamerpics: Just like discord you guys should make it so you can make your gamerpic be animated submitted by /u/zgmee [link] [comments]
  5. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  6. You should add 1920x1200 to X/S consoles

in XboX Insiders
    You should add 1920x1200 to X/S consoles: This is support by most 1080p displays and it’s a higher resolution then what the console currently can output I use a 1080p projector it would be nice to see more submitted by /u/No_Future1126...
  7. Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass: Hi I'm Christian and I really think that wwe 2k22 should be added to the Xbox game pass cause I think more people would want to use the app and the Xbox games would be really popular. submitted...
  8. gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it

in XboX Insiders
    gaming browser GX be amazing on the xbox store & it should sort be compatible & should add it: Get an unparalleled gaming and browsing experience with built-in limiters for CPU, RAM, and Network usage, plus Discord & Twitch sidebar integration. Enjoy fast and private web browser with free...
  9. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  10. Xbox should add tf2 to the play store. it is still a good game to play and has people who...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add tf2 to the play store. it is still a good game to play and has people who...: .. submitted by /u/xxprimexx619 [link] [comments]