Xbox services

Discus and support Xbox services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, Im huge fan of Microsoft and Xbox... got 360 , XOne and I plan to buy XoneX.... Ive got almost two hundred Xbox games, thanks for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Medojed XIII, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Medojed XIII
    Medojed XIII Guest

Xbox services

Hello guys,

Im huge fan of Microsoft and Xbox... got 360 , XOne and I plan to buy XoneX.... Ive got almost two hundred Xbox games, thanks for the backcomp.... However, theres been a tragedy in my life, I wont bother, but there are two issues that I dont want to accept
    anymore and I want to address them, especially the latter one.

Your status page says everything is OK accept Xbox Core Service, which means nothing really work... I cant play, I cant save, I cant access one drive.... This is not cool for so long.... "We are aware that some members may be having problems signing in to
    Xbox Live. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates." since 16. 10. 2017 22:55:04... I mean at least tell, whats going on and really update users...

And another thing which is a long term issue....

Im aware Im a user inside of a "bermuda triangle" (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, etc.) which is not really Europe for most of the World, but just tell me why I cannot download any DLCs for Mass Effect 2.... I mean I dont want any language localization,
    I like games the way they were created, not butchered by some Czech translator.... Im also a huge Mass Effect fan and this just sucks....

This is probably irrelevant thread, but Im sure Im not the only one in this "Bermuda Triangle", I might be only one to bother and able to address the issue.... Thank you for your work and for the tremendous job you do, keep on.

:)

Medojed XIII, Oct 17, 2017
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. ianeb
    ianeb Guest
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

6. Shrk1990 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

They don't give any information on how long it could take. The only updates that have been given (on Twitter) is that it's still being worked on. You can sign up at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav to
    receive a notification when everything is working.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Services!

It should be possible to pay for out of warranty repair on your console.

Depending on the model. I know some services are no longer offered on the original xbox one due to it being discontinued last year and they simply don't make the parts for it anymore
Thema:

Xbox services

1. Xbox services - Similar Threads - services

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. Connecting to Epic Services Queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to Epic Services Queue: I can't log into to fortnite. I have been struggling for two days now. it gives me Connecting to Epic Services Queue. I have done every possible thing there is to do and nothing is working....
  6. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  7. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  8. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  9. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  10. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...