Xbox services

Discus and support Xbox services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, Im huge fan of Microsoft and Xbox... got 360 , XOne and I plan to buy XoneX.... Ive got almost two hundred Xbox games, thanks for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Medojed XIII, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Medojed XIII
    Medojed XIII Guest

Xbox services

Hello guys,

Im huge fan of Microsoft and Xbox... got 360 , XOne and I plan to buy XoneX.... Ive got almost two hundred Xbox games, thanks for the backcomp.... However, theres been a tragedy in my life, I wont bother, but there are two issues that I dont want to accept
    anymore and I want to address them, especially the latter one.

Your status page says everything is OK accept Xbox Core Service, which means nothing really work... I cant play, I cant save, I cant access one drive.... This is not cool for so long.... "We are aware that some members may be having problems signing in to
    Xbox Live. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates." since 16. 10. 2017 22:55:04... I mean at least tell, whats going on and really update users...

And another thing which is a long term issue....

Im aware Im a user inside of a "bermuda triangle" (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, etc.) which is not really Europe for most of the World, but just tell me why I cannot download any DLCs for Mass Effect 2.... I mean I dont want any language localization,
    I like games the way they were created, not butchered by some Czech translator.... Im also a huge Mass Effect fan and this just sucks....

This is probably irrelevant thread, but Im sure Im not the only one in this "Bermuda Triangle", I might be only one to bother and able to address the issue.... Thank you for your work and for the tremendous job you do, keep on.

:)

Medojed XIII, Oct 17, 2017
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. ianeb
    ianeb Guest
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

6. Shrk1990 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox services

They don't give any information on how long it could take. The only updates that have been given (on Twitter) is that it's still being worked on. You can sign up at https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav to
    receive a notification when everything is working.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox services

Hey there Medojed XIII.

Unfortunately, language availability can vary and is completely up to the publisher. For games like Mass Effect, it's best to reach out to EA and provide them with your feedback in alternate languages. As for the Status Alert, our teams are aware of some trouble
    and are actively working to clear it up. Thanks a ton for patience and understanding.

If you have any other Xbox support questions that do come up, please let us know so we can best help out.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Services!

It should be possible to pay for out of warranty repair on your console.

Depending on the model. I know some services are no longer offered on the original xbox one due to it being discontinued last year and they simply don't make the parts for it anymore
Thema:

Xbox services

1. Xbox services - Similar Threads - services

2. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...
  3. Xbox app issue - gaming services install loop when installing any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app issue - gaming services install loop when installing any game: I go on the xbox app, try to install any game and am given a screen saying to install "gaming services" which I do, but am given the same pop up to install it again. This loop has been with me for...
  4. Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services'

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services': The Xbox App tells me to download gaming services, but I already have it and have reinstalled it several times. The app won't let install anything or play any games that I've already installed. I...
  5. MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services": Hi all Yesterday I wanted to start MSFS. Last successful start was 2 days before, all went perfectly fine. Yesterday, an update window appeared when starting up with the download progress staying...
  6. Stuck in gaming services loop on Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in gaming services loop on Xbox PC App: I have been using the Xbox pc app for several years with no issue. A few days ago, I was going to play a game, and got the message saying I needed to install gaming services. I have followed the...
  7. GAMING SERVICES KEEPS INSTALLING / ERROR LOADING INSTALLATION LOCATION XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMING SERVICES KEEPS INSTALLING / ERROR LOADING INSTALLATION LOCATION XBOX: Hello , XBOX has this issue that it keeps installing game services and then i cant change install location yellow error without option : THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING INSTALLATION LOCATIONS. TRY...
  8. Customer service contact. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer service contact. Help!: Is there a phone number for customer service? I've tried for 2 days via the system to request a call back and just keeps erroring. Help! a2274343-fb71-4919-89f6-87465ac220c5
  9. Anybody able to help with a service order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody able to help with a service order?: [img] Having trouble trying to create a service order for an Xbox Series X console, when following the process it asks me to select my address but doesn’t offer any. After putting the address in...
  10. gaming services not working?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaming services not working?!: cannot get anything to download on pc. says that i need to install gaming services so i click install i hit yes to run as admin but it doesnt bring anything up after that to run it just pops up at...