XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Discus and support XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlesbeltz, Sep 24, 2019.

1. charlesbeltz
    charlesbeltz Guest

I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't processed so I contacted online support and chatted with Precious
    R. Precious R could not figure out why my xbox was basically just sitting at the service center, so she created another service order for my xbox that was already at the service center, Mind you I paid for the fast delivery and service. After She made the
    new order she stated I would not receive my device in the time I was supposed to and that I would receive it within a week on a Monday, So I asked for a refund for my fast shipping since I wasn't going to receive my device on time. So precious told me she
    promises I will receive my xbox within a week on that coming Monday. Precious sent me a email promising me it by a certain date and that I would be contacted in 24hrs about my refund.

So a couple days go by I was not contacted about my refund and I get an email saying my service order was canceled. So I contacted support online and I spoke with Rachelle B. I told Rachelle about my order being canceled and wanted to know why it was canceled.
    Rachelle could not answer why the order was cancelled so she said she needed to create another service order for my xbox. Rachelle then created another service order and then told me she didn't know now when I would receive my xbox, and I stated I was promised
    my device by precious on that coming Monday, Rachelle told me I would not receive it by then. Rachelle was not any help and did nothing but prolong me getting my device back on time. She didn't investigate what was going on and just screwed me over even more.

After a few days I call support to ask the status of my device and spoke with a gentlemen about what has been going on and he stated that Precious and Rachelle should not have created other service orders but should have investigated what was going on with
    the device at the service center. He got some stuff straightened out and told me he would try an get me my device within a couple weeks. Well a couple weeks go by and my device shows up with the xbox but no power cord that I sent in with the xbox. So I contacted
    online support AGAIN and spoke with Regine R about the incident an told her I wanted to speak with her supervisor, Regine R told me she was in accounts & billing and cannot help me nor can her supervisor, I continued to ask her to speak with her supervisor
    and eventually she closed the chat on me. Regine was Very Rude and needs to be Reprimanded for her actions.

I then contacted online support after Regine Closed the chat on me and got ahold of finn which finn connected me with his supervisor Simon, Simon the Supervisor WAS able to help me with my issues despite Regine R stating he would NOT be able to help me.
    Simon told me he was going to contact hardware and figure out how my power cord was not sent back and would be contacting me via email.

This entire experience with xbox support has been nothing but horrible! this will be my last xbox!

:)

charlesbeltz, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Sounds really frustrating, to be sure.

Not my experience of Microsoft customer service, but that's not gonna help you.

1 small thing though, you should check all instructions carefully when sending hardware for service, as it clearly states NOT to send any cables or peripherals with the console, as they usually get lost anyways, and the service centres have test benches
    and their own power sources anyways.

Info about how to pack your devices for service can be found HERE.

Pay particular attention to:

[​IMG]
    I was going to point this out, it is always very important to follow directions to the letter when sending things in for service or returning items.
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I really hope everything goes fine with you, I never had this kind of issue.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Another thing to keep in mind is the extra you paid was for fast shipping only not to put your service order to the front of the line in front of everybody else. Once your console got to the service center it would be put in line with everyone elses that
    had a service order put in.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience.
  6. ABigSweatyBear Win User

It sounds like you've had a tough time but please remember that despite the issues you've had, these teams are trying to help you. You'll always get more with honey than you do with vinegar.

I'm glad that there seems to be a resolution on the horizon for you and hope that you're prepared to give MS another shot and not let a particular incident colour your entire experience of the brand.
Thema:

1. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE

2. Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...: My console won't turn on. Please someone guide me to an offline service station in Hyderabad, Telangana. Both the addresses provided by the Microsoft site are not working anymore. Please help...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  6. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  7. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...
  8. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  9. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  10. Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...