Xbox servers are down

Discus and support Xbox servers are down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as soon as I want to download Fifa 18 demo the servers are down if you cannot cope with the download why have it in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by randomgamer7775, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Xbox servers are down

as soon as I want to download Fifa 18 demo the servers are down if you cannot cope with the download why have it in the store

:)

randomgamer7775, Sep 12, 2017
  2. SeductiveGun
    SeductiveGun Guest
    Servers are down?

WE NEED TO SATE OUR HUNGER, BROTHER. UNITE!!!

SeductiveGun, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Servers are Down?

Gee what a surprise every year same crap its been 11 years and they still cant a way to have working servers?

Cgar-2EA03449-110D-44FD-BC0E-AF55ED7B2CD0, Sep 12, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox servers down

Hard restart and start again. All online services have that risk and we undertake it for the sake of gaming.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Are the Xbox servers down?

Hi Jordan East,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox servers down

Try power cycling the console or clearing the MAC address to refresh things
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox servers down

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. Looks like the service alert has been resolved.
    Please power cycle your console and
    see if it is back to normal when it comes up.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox servers down

Hello Learner,

If all your games have uninstalled, you will need to reinstall them. All your save data is saved to the cloud so you shouldn't lose any of that.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox servers are down

1. Xbox servers are down - Similar Threads - servers are down

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?: I'm trying to purchase a rust server from gportal through the app but it keeps giving me a "pick a different way to pay" followed by payment unsuccessful due to server issue. I have followed up...
  4. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  5. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  6. Servers down or not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down or not ?: Could someone tell me if the servers are down or not? I’m not able to play online and my Xbox is telling me there’s a problem with the server there end. But I’ve had a look on their website and...
  7. MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD: Hello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the servers (multiplayer) but gives me the errorHello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the...
  8. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  9. Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down: My Xbox one will not load up Xbox live for my copy of call of duty black opps 2 Xbox 360, how do I fix this 9affd4b6-96bf-4b11-a772-6d6fc70114a3
  10. When are Xbox one servers shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox one servers shutting down: And will I be able to watch Disney plus on my Xbox one after servers shut down? 0a03b496-a05e-4e60-9244-3c3067435d0d