Xbox serious s party bugs

Discus and support Xbox serious s party bugs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got the xbox serious s abd thus had also happen in my old xbox 1 but when i join or start up party the party delays and takes so long to start up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alien King50, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Alien King50
    Alien King50 Guest

So i got the xbox serious s abd thus had also happen in my old xbox 1 but when i join or start up party the party delays and takes so long to start up even when leaving the party it takes for ever to leaves a party does anyone know how to fix this and
    yes i had tired restarting my xbox

:)

Alien King50, Jan 6, 2021
  2. goose troop Win User

How do I continue the single player campaign?

This is a serious bug. Man oh man
  3. schnurren Win User

Xbox One S Party Bug

Hello E9 Trash,

When did this started happen?

I'm asking cause since yesterday we are having some difficulties with Xbox Live service, and it is possible that is the root cause for this issue you are describing.
  4. E9 Trash Win User

Xbox One S Party Bug

This has been happening since February
  5. Smitterlag Win User

Xbox One S Party Bug

I get this problem also. Been getting it since the beginning of 2020
  6. Judge Win User

Skyrim GOTY (legendary) edition confirmed for june 4th

[quote user="US Revenge"]

I haven't had a serious bug in a bethesda game since oblivion.

[/quote]

Same. For all the complaints of how buggy both Fallouts were, I never had any serious bugs
Thema:

1. Xbox serious s party bugs - Similar Threads - serious party bugs

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  4. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  5. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  6. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  7. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  8. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  9. I want to have blur in the xbox serious x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have blur in the xbox serious x: I want to play blur on xbox serious x ff35abc5-09c1-4f78-94cb-5332db7ed222
  10. Why does Xbox not take groomers seriously?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox not take groomers seriously?: (Mod Removed) (his gamertag) has been messaging my 11 year old cousin telling him to come and meet him near where he lives, constantly spamming messages asking to meet up with him and after...