Xbox Seriex X controller not compactible with FIFA 21 PC version

Discus and support Xbox Seriex X controller not compactible with FIFA 21 PC version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the new Xbox controller i connected it to my Windows PC and when I launch FIFA 21, The Series X / S controller misbehaves in the game but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeeBlack, Apr 25, 2021.

1. TeeBlack
    TeeBlack Guest

I have the new Xbox controller

i connected it to my Windows PC and when I launch FIFA 21, The Series X / S controller misbehaves in the game but when i connect it to a cable(Type C) everything works fine.

Please any HELP?

:)

TeeBlack, Apr 25, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @TeeBlack4, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the links below:

Troubleshoot issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Update your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If the issue still persists , you can place a replacement order for your controller using the link below:

Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

If you are unable to create the order on that link please contact our live support:

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

PC / XBOX I have purchased FIFA 21 from Microsoft and I don't see the download icon

Hi,

If you wanted FIFA 21 for PC only then you'll need to request a refund as you've purchased the Xbox version of the game. That's why there is no download option.

PC FIFA 21 can only purchased via EA's PC online store or via Steam.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

Fifa 21
    Fifa 22
    Fifa 23
    Not quite what they were asking. Those FIFA's have Series X|S versions.

However, since Series X (with its optical drive) plays Xbox One games, the list goes back to FIFA 14.

Note, none of the Xbox 360 versions are backwards compatible.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

question about fifa and the various xboxes

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, regarding your questions, yes it is possible for an Xbox Series S to play Fifa 21 with Xbox One. There are two versions of Fifa 21, the new generation version for Xbox series s/x and the old version Xbox one generation, but even the two versions can play together anyway.

The differences between the versions are:

Xbox Series S/X

Best graphic

Highest FPS

Faster loading times.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
Thema:

1. Xbox Seriex X controller not compactible with FIFA 21 PC version - Similar Threads - Seriex controller compactible

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  7. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  8. Xbox Seriex X - Atmos 7.1 Audio Clipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seriex X - Atmos 7.1 Audio Clipping: Hello, Hoping someone can help out with an issue where I get a clipping/crackling/popping/skipping/cutting out while playing UHD 4k Blu-rays on my Xbox Seriex X. I'm not entirely sure how to...
  9. Audio issue when try to stream, in game audio not streamed!!! SerieX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue when try to stream, in game audio not streamed!!! SerieX: As subject i have issue with ingame audio stream on twitch app. I try to stream call of duty cold war match or warzone match but the cross platform ingame audio isn't streamed. only my voice is...
  10. (Xbox Seriex X) and (FreeSync Premium vs FreeSync Premium Pro)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Seriex X) and (FreeSync Premium vs FreeSync Premium Pro): Request: does the Xbox Series X support a monitor with FreeSync Premium Pro (formerly FreeSync 2 w/HDR)? Or is it limited to FreeSync Premium (FreeSync 2)? Context: I am shopping for a monitor...