Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

Discus and support Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, am I the only one who gets green screen crashes when playing Fifa in particular mid match? Green screen then console turns off and controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigGreenway1, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash

Hello, am I the only one who gets green screen crashes when playing Fifa in particular mid match? Green screen then console turns off and controller flashing, can start again no problem

:)

CraigGreenway1, Nov 8, 2021
  2. HeyLamour Win User

Hi

I'm getting this in fh5 and cod cold War. It's worse in cod. Also at the same time as this I get reconnect your controller.

I must admit, after these being out for over a year to still have such bugs is a bit poor.

Tried restarts and guess what, it's the same. A few time my console restarted itself.

On the tip for reset the cache, is the console on or off when you press and hold power button for 10s?
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey mate, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, Craig, this actually happened to another users as well.

Try this con your console:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. Hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves.

Also, if keeps happening, try to reinstall the game.
  4. SimonElfström Win User

Im on my 2nd Xbox Series S and it happened again.

The console crashes and gives a green screen, happened 5-6 times in one day, and now I can't even start the console.

It just lights up for 5 sec then its turns off.
    I just had it in repairs for 3 weeks and now it's broken again, this is ridiculous.

I have been trying all resets and stuff but nothing. I need to crawl back to service and leave my machine for another 3 weeks.

I would so recommend Xbox with GamePass to everyone, but this gives me a real bad taste...

Hopefully, we can get a patch or something to fix this.

EDIT* I only had it for 5 months
  5. Virgin sean Win User

My is less then a month old and seems to only do it with gears of war 5 ?!? All other gears were fine and every other game seems ok….. **** Microsoft!
  6. D3monic C1oud Win User

The answer to everything isn't resetting your Xbox. Jeez, these "tech support" seriously are so unhelpful.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series XS Green Screen Crash - Similar Threads - Series Green Screen

2. Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X showing just a green screen when turned on: I’ve had my Series X for nearly 2 years, never had any major problems with it. Turned it on this morning and was greeted with a solid Xbox Green screen. Turned it off, reset it, unplugged...
  3. Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.: I turned on my console today and the whole screen is flashing green. Tried physically resetting the console, changed the HDMI cord, and tried another port in the tv it self....
  4. New Xbox series x green screen and then switches off

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox series x green screen and then switches off: Brand new xbox series x keep getting a green screen and then switches off 6d9caf54-e096-447d-92c8-38bcdeb0ff28
  5. Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen has green dots and keeps cutting out. How can I fix this?: My xbox series x screen has green dots in the background and keeps cutting out after about 20 seconds consistently. I have checked all hdmi cables and there's no issue with other devices. Anyone...
  6. Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup: Every single one of my games crashes to the screen displayed here upon start up. I have tried restarting my console, swapping HDMI cords, everything. [img] 234be182-aace-4995-b5b9-733123d6b8a7
  7. Xbox series x green flickering screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x green flickering screen issue: Hi My Xbox one series x screen keeps flickering green and my controller disconnects and reconnects same with my headset. It normally then goes back to the green Home Screen or I have to...
  8. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas: Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b
  9. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...: Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore 23d0b100-99e8-4489-8944-0b1d49892c68
  10. Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, screen flickering green and disconnecting controller and from wifi: I loaded up fifa last night and that's when I first encounted the issue, today I've followed loads of different instructions on here telling me to reset console and other options but I'm still...