Xbox Series xontroller issue

Discus and support Xbox Series xontroller issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2989, on Xbox Series X when many Xbox Series X enhanced games like Forza Horizon 5, Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeMQ, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. LukeMQ
    LukeMQ Guest

    Xbox Series xontroller issue


    Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2989,
    on Xbox Series X when many Xbox Series X enhanced games like Forza Horizon 5, Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: with battery, if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag, and when rotate, the analog sticks have a not smooth movement in some games. With usb cable it work well except that the analog stick, witch has the same issue. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, or other game that don't have this issue, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to any game that give the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. This issue started since about 4 months after a system update, any Xbox Series X controller worked perfectly before the update. I reported this issue and it has been reported by other users too. Furthermore, analog sticks and triggers calibration from the system menu is missing, this should be an essential feature, I'm reporting this since 3 years.

    Why Microsoft is taking so long for releasing an OS update that would resolve these problems?

    :)
     
    LukeMQ, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. LukeMQ Win User

    Xbox Series xontroller issue

    When I do this it appear a screen that says:" Something went wrong, your controller is already up to date"
  3. LukeMQ Win User

    Xbox Series xontroller issue

    There are any news? Any other advice?
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox Series xontroller issue

    Hi there Raffael welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This has helped people with their controller issues! Give it a try!

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Xbox controller on pc works normally then doesn't read any inputs for a bit then acts normally

  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    xbox xontroller wont work with headsets..

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox Series xontroller issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series xontroller issue - Similar Threads - Series xontroller issue

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...