Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug

Discus and support Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug 用蓝牙连接PC 玩FIFA 或者2K 摇杆键就会乱跳 连线就会正常 希望能解决 22a1c127-8d38-4674-b549-ece69254b808 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXXscape, Dec 11, 2020.

  1. XXXscape
    XXXscape Guest

    Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug


    Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug 用蓝牙连接PC 玩FIFA 或者2K 摇杆键就会乱跳 连线就会正常 希望能解决

    :)
     
    XXXscape, Dec 11, 2020
    #1
  2. 甜菜汤胡萝卜 Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    xbox one手柄哪有蓝牙(one s手柄才有蓝牙),还有,我是用 线适配器进行 线连接的,图片那个适配器
    [​IMG]
  3. XXXscape Win User

    Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug

    But i wanna use the bluetooth and i dont wanna have a usb unit
  4. Hardcore Games™ Win User

    Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug

    Bluetooth bugs are well known on the PC and the Xbox, which is why many use a wired controller.

    I have several Bluetooth devices and the PC/Xbox platform has had issues for eons.

    The old Xbox 360 wireless controller needs a USB unit to connect but it has not been problematic. Go figure.
  5. Point_ Chang Win User

    Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

    您好!



    了解到您的问题。



    法配对手柄,可能是蓝牙存在问题。



    建议您尝试卸载重装蓝牙驱动查看效果:



    Win+X,选中设备管理器,展开蓝牙,右键选中蓝牙驱动,卸载设备;



    然后重启Windows检测更新下载系统推送到蓝牙驱动或前往该品牌的官网下载对应型号的驱动;



    希望以上的信息能帮助到您。
  6. muhaiZ Win User

    windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

    已经按照两个链接中的内容操作了一遍,更换usb插口,卸载驱动再重启,但都没有作用,手柄还是链接不上 线适配器,适配器和手柄的指示灯一直闪烁,没有连接成功
Thema:

Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug - Similar Threads - Series X手柄蓝牙连接bug

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...