Xbox series x 游戏闪退

Discus and support Xbox series x 游戏闪退 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 网络环境是中国电信,区域是大连,日版机器,玩 Conan exiles (流放者柯南)这个游戏总是不定时的闪退,这是其一,还有一个每次开机我都得去设置里检查一下网络,不然开机就玩总提示我游戏没有购买,然后按照指示进入商店,显示游戏已经购买……,我没有用任何... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gottmituns9616, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. Xbox series x 游戏闪退


    网络环境是中国电信,区域是大连,日版机器,玩 Conan exiles (流放者柯南)这个游戏总是不定时的闪退,这是其一,还有一个每次开机我都得去设置里检查一下网络,不然开机就玩总提示我游戏没有购买,然后按照指示进入商店,显示游戏已经购买……,我没有用任何 速器,只是平常周末和儿子一起联机玩会儿,但是它总是闪退是什么原 呢?

    *** moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏 ***

    :)
     
    Gottmituns9616, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Xbox series x 游戏闪退

    Hello, Gottmituns9616‎,

    I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. To make sure I understand the issue you are experiencing, please provide me with a screenshot and upload it to the thread. Also, is the issue with the game Conan Exiles on Xbox or PC? When you mean flash, does the game crash and send you to the main dashboard? Is the issue a network problem? Did you purchase the game or use it through Xbox Game Pass?

    Thank you,

    [Associate uses a translator application. Please note that poor grammar and incorrect syntax can occur]
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

    Xbox series x 游戏闪退

    您好,Gottmituns9616,

    我希望 今天过得好。歡迎來到 Xbox 社群。感谢您联系 Xbox 论坛。为了确保我了解您遇到的问题,请向我提供屏幕截图并将其上 到线程。另外,游戏《柯南流放者》在Xbox或PC上的问题是什么?当 指的是Flash时,游戏会 崩溃 并将您发送到主仪表板吗?该问题是网络问题吗?您是否购买了该游戏或通过 Xbox Game Pass 使用了该游戏?



    谢谢



    [助理使用翻译应用程序。请注意,语法不佳和语法不正确可能会发生]
  4. 当竹 Win User

    microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

    试过,一开始出现问题的游戏是狂野飙车8极速凌云,打开后大概三秒左右就会自动退出,我卸载重新安装后还是三秒左右会退出。然后我又随便安装了另一款别的游戏,也是会闪退。

    -[Translation - I have tried, the game that started to have problems is the wild car 8 speed Lingyun, it will automatically quit after about three seconds after opening, I will quit after about three seconds after uninstalling and reinstalling.
    Then I installed another game, and it will flash back.]
  5. 鹊喜 Win User

    极速竞技 地平线4无法打开游戏[Translation-Speed ​​Horizon 4 cannot open the game]

    Hello Fellow gamer,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We will need some additional information so we can assist you better? When you try and launch the game do you get any errors? What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

    Thanks,

    Brad
    好,我得不到任何错误消息,打开游戏,显示了logo之后,然后就直接闪退,没有任何提示。我启动游戏之前,曾经超频了电脑,导致游戏崩溃,关闭超频后,游戏就打不开了。

    Hello, I don't get any error message. After opening the game, after displaying the logo, I just flash back without any prompts. Before I started the game, I had overclocked my computer, which caused the game to crash. After I turned off the overclocking, the
    game would not open.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]

    Hi Fellow gamer,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with game after a game update. You will need to reach out to the developer Roblox. As the update comes from them, and it is best to let them know the issues with the update. Can also try uninstalling
    and reinstalling the game.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox series x 游戏闪退

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x 游戏闪退 - Similar Threads - series 游戏闪退

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...