Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve had my series x for about a month now and I’d had an issue with my wireless headset with popping sound only from Xbox parties nothing else I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xSir Nimrodx, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. xSir Nimrodx
    xSir Nimrodx Guest

    Xbox series x


    I’ve had my series x for about a month now and I’d had an issue with my wireless headset with popping sound only from Xbox parties nothing else I had steel series Arctis7x and I’ve done all troubleshooting so I ditched them for astros a40 tr pro and the issue is still there but not as frequently but it’s still annoying and somewhat frustrating. It doesn’t happen with games or anything like that, I understand the notifications are buggy sound wise they have been for a long time but I’ve never had this issue before. I want to know if this is a hardware failure of some kind or a glitch because I haven’t been able to remedy the issue.

    :)
     
    xSir Nimrodx, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  5. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Why does it say Jedi survivor is no longer available?

    Are you sure you have a series x not.a xbox one x ?

    Xbox one x is not.a series x
Thema:

Xbox series x

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x - Similar Threads - series

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...