Xbox Series X

Discus and support Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a entry level Samsung 4K tv shortly after the release of the Xbox One X. At the end of November 2017. I got it because I was recommended it as a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeclaredFiber, Sep 17, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X


    I got a entry level Samsung 4K tv shortly after the release of the Xbox One X. At the end of November 2017. I got it because I was recommended it as a decent budget tv for the one X. What I found out is that the one x had trouble displaying HDR mode under
    the console settings. I contacted Samsung about my issue. We have ruled out that it wasn't the TV. As everything was fully compatible in the one x settings with the tv. So my next step was to try it with multiple consoles. To see if it was just one Xbox one
    X console or widespread. So I went out and purchased another brand new console. What I found out. Was at first the console would allow all the signals to the TV. I had all green check marks except Dolby Vision. But when I restarted my console. When I went
    to play a enhanced game. My game would flicker. So I tried restarting the console several times. Nothing worked. I even tried multiple brand new 4k certified hdr HDMI cables. Still the same. So I went back into the consoles settings. To find out that my tv
    isn't compatible with HDR from the console. I was so confused. HDR on a separate 4K Blu-ray player works fine. But not on the Xbox one X. So I ended up turning everything off except 4k in the display setting. Just so I can use the console. I talked to a couple
    of tec guys who have repaired Xbox One X consoles. They both said it has something to do with the HDMI timing chip? Im not sure. What id like to know. Maybe get some options. Will my TV work with the Xbox Series X? Id really hate to buy a new TV right now
    if I don't have to. Just for the series X. Samsung themselves confirmed that nothing is wrong with the TV.

    :)
     
    DeclaredFiber, Sep 17, 2020
    #1
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

    No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

    The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  5. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Why does it say Jedi survivor is no longer available?

    Are you sure you have a series x not.a xbox one x ?

    Xbox one x is not.a series x
Thema:

Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...