Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly

Discus and support Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help! The Xbox series X homescreen is fine and normal fitted, but all the games are zoomed in like 500% or so. I can’t do anyting! Don’t have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SueQ1, Dec 18, 2020.

  1. SueQ1
    SueQ1 Guest

    Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly


    Help! The Xbox series X homescreen is fine and normal fitted, but all the games are zoomed in like 500% or so. I can’t do anyting!

    Don’t have the zoom option on in the accessibility options, the aspect ratio of the tv is fine, everything is as I left it the evening before when all was fine. Suddenly when I started the console just now there is this absurd zoom whenever I start a game.
    I doesn’t matter which game.

    Also, the console didn’t want to read the discs. Kept telling me to clean or insert the disc. A hard reset took care of that, but not the zoom problem.

    I found a few older topics with the same problem, but none of the ‘solutions’ work here. I’m panicking right now.

    What is the cause of this? Does anyone know? Help!

    :)
     
    SueQ1, Dec 18, 2020
    #1
  2. Daniel Lueke Win User

    I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

    Same here! Xbox Series X, random frozen screen, Xbox still alive but game itself is gone. Restart of game needed.

    Happens mostly right after I died and this zooming in scene is starting.
  3. InfamousVicious Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    I bought this game a few months back and just now got around to playing. I am having the same exact issue with a zoomed in screen. I tried resetting the Xbox Series X and uninstalling the game.
  4. John P_14 Win User

    My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power it on a surge noise happens from the power cord to the machine .

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    It sounds like you are experiencing some issues with your Xbox Series X. To troubleshoot the zoomed-in display on your TV, you can try the following steps:

    1. Check the display settings on your TV.

    - Some TVs have a "Zoom" or "Aspect Ratio" setting that can cause the display to appear zoomed in. Make sure this setting is set to the correct value for your TV.

    2. Check the display settings on your Xbox Series X.

    - You can access these settings by going to the "System" tab in the "Settings" menu, then selecting "Display & sound" and "Video output". From here, you can adjust the display resolution and other settings that may affect the display's appearance on your TV.

    3. Check the HDMI cable and port.

    - Ensure the HDMI cable is securely connected to the Xbox Series X and the TV, and that the port on both devices is free of any debris or damage.

    4. Try a different HDMI cable.

    - If you have another HDMI cable that you can use, try connecting your Xbox Series X to the TV using that cable to see if it resolves the issue.

    If you continue to experience issues with the zoomed-in display on your TV after trying these steps, you may want to consider seeking assistance from Xbox support or a professional repair service.
  5. Shakalaka Bull Win User

    Screen Zoom

    My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

    I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

    Dan
  6. NekoHenke Win User

    The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

    Hi!

    Thanks for the link but it only covers if you have issues with the PC-version unfortunately.

    I have just got confirmation from a gamer friend that the game works without issues on his Xbox One X.

    So, it seems that this zooming issue is restricted to the Series X for some reason.

    I have never experienced this with any other game ever so it is not a TV problem either.

    This, in other words, should be totally possible to trouble shoot / try out by the Microsoft Support Xbox team on a Series X console to try to replicate the issue. How do I get them to do that? Support chat?

    I just find it baffeling that no one else seem to have discovered this. Is it really that few that have played this particular game on the Series X?
Thema:

Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X zoomed in absurdly - Similar Threads - series zoomed absurdly

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox seris s soomed in

    ,
  2. xbox!series s bug zoom