Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

Discus and support Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect to the Xfinity Hotspot I’ve been using for over a year in lieu of buying a new router. The steps I take to my dead end: 1. Network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MD7153, Nov 27, 2022.

1. MD7153
    MD7153 Guest

I cannot connect to the Xfinity Hotspot I’ve been using for over a year in lieu of buying a new router.

The steps I take to my dead end:

1. Network Settings

2. Set up wireless network

3. xfinitywifi

4. Connecting…

5. Additional authentication needed. To connect to this network, you’ll need to enter additional authentication info. If you have an alternate MAC address, choose Enter alternate MAC address.

[AUTHENTICATE NOW]

[ENTER ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS]

6. Authenticate Now

7. Browser Page Popup

Address Bar:

https://cp-webapp.wifi.connected.xfinity.con/en/welcome_st22/index.html?hash=%2BTPLft65sKwuy3HHFl0viYkVI1ed4RCGCVLZMbRBFyUJ61

Page:

xfinity

Welcome to Xfinity hotspots!

Sign in to join this hotspot

[Sign in]

You’ll automatically connect to millions of hotspots nationwide - all included with your plan.

@ 2022 Comcast. All rights reserved.

[Privacy Center] | [Privacy Policy] | [Terms of Service] | [Do Not Sell My Personal Information] | [Help]

Bottom of Page, Outside Window:

This page will close once you are connected

8. Sign in.

9. New Browser Page

Address Bar:

https://login.xfinity.com/login?c_d...ient_id,continue,reqId,s&c_ds_no=386875897699

Page:

xfinity

Sign in with your Xfinity ID By signing in, you agree to our [Terms of Service] and [Privacy Policy].

Let’s go

(BIG OLD BLANK NOTHINGNESS)

@ 2022 Comcast. All rights reserved.

[Privacy Center] | [Privacy Policy] | [Terms of Service] | [Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

10. No links I can follow other than Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

11. Open Microsoft Edge

12. Login to xfinity.com — no issue

13. Return to Network Settings

14. No Change

I am only including all this detail ad naseum because I cannot find anyone anywhere with this issue.

I assume it must be an issue with the authentication page itself, as I am able to use Edge to access all content on the xfinity website, but no other content, i.e., Xbox network, is available.

Please help!

:)

MD7153, Nov 27, 2022
  2. MD7153 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

3. MD7153 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

Oof, back in October you had this so I’m hoping you got some kind of resolution??

I’m encountering the same issue, posted about it here Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi MD7153

As the problem is happening only with this Xinfinity the best option is reach their dedicated support

Probably something in the router or the ISP itself is restricting the access in your Xbox

Because usually when a network shows you an authentication webpage your Xbox is able to load and proceed with the steps given by the website as any other device
  5. Chipdiggity Win User

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  6. Perez Arnal Win User

I do not think the problem is with xfi tiy, bur with the box authenticating browser cookies setting. If you XBOX rep tell us how to accept this cookies on this unique borwser use to authenticate it will solve the problem defintely.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Series Xfinity Hotspot

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  4. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  5. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  6. Beta not showing on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Beta not showing on xbox series x: I'm trying to update my xbox to beta for a month and I already post it here but nobody responded and u deleted my post so I'm saying it again I'm now in delta in the insider program and I'm trying...
  7. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  8. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  9. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  10. Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?: There is an issue with the Xfinity hotspot Wi-Fi where you you are unable to provide log in information for xfinity on the Xbox edge browser. Previously, I had used my phones MAC address on my...