Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

Discus and support Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect to the Xfinity Hotspot I’ve been using for over a year in lieu of buying a new router. The steps I take to my dead end: 1. Network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MD7153, Nov 27, 2022.

  1. MD7153
    MD7153 Guest

    Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working


    I cannot connect to the Xfinity Hotspot I’ve been using for over a year in lieu of buying a new router.

    The steps I take to my dead end:

    1. Network Settings

    2. Set up wireless network

    3. xfinitywifi

    4. Connecting…

    5. Additional authentication needed. To connect to this network, you’ll need to enter additional authentication info. If you have an alternate MAC address, choose Enter alternate MAC address.

    [AUTHENTICATE NOW]

    [ENTER ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS]

    6. Authenticate Now

    7. Browser Page Popup

    Address Bar:

    https://cp-webapp.wifi.connected.xfinity.con/en/welcome_st22/index.html?hash=%2BTPLft65sKwuy3HHFl0viYkVI1ed4RCGCVLZMbRBFyUJ61

    Page:

    xfinity

    Welcome to Xfinity hotspots!

    Sign in to join this hotspot

    [Sign in]

    You’ll automatically connect to millions of hotspots nationwide - all included with your plan.

    @ 2022 Comcast. All rights reserved.

    [Privacy Center] | [Privacy Policy] | [Terms of Service] | [Do Not Sell My Personal Information] | [Help]

    Bottom of Page, Outside Window:

    This page will close once you are connected

    8. Sign in.

    9. New Browser Page

    Address Bar:

    https://login.xfinity.com/login?c_d...ient_id,continue,reqId,s&c_ds_no=386875897699

    Page:

    xfinity

    Sign in with your Xfinity ID By signing in, you agree to our [Terms of Service] and [Privacy Policy].

    Let’s go

    (BIG OLD BLANK NOTHINGNESS)

    @ 2022 Comcast. All rights reserved.

    [Privacy Center] | [Privacy Policy] | [Terms of Service] | [Do Not Sell My Personal Information]

    10. No links I can follow other than Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

    11. Open Microsoft Edge

    12. Login to xfinity.com — no issue

    13. Return to Network Settings

    14. No Change

    I am only including all this detail ad naseum because I cannot find anyone anywhere with this issue.

    I assume it must be an issue with the authentication page itself, as I am able to use Edge to access all content on the xfinity website, but no other content, i.e., Xbox network, is available.

    Please help!

    :)
     
    MD7153, Nov 27, 2022
    #1
  2. MD7153 Win User

    Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

  3. MD7153 Win User

    Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

    Oof, back in October you had this so I’m hoping you got some kind of resolution??

    I’m encountering the same issue, posted about it here Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

    Hi MD7153

    As the problem is happening only with this Xinfinity the best option is reach their dedicated support

    Probably something in the router or the ISP itself is restricting the access in your Xbox

    Because usually when a network shows you an authentication webpage your Xbox is able to load and proceed with the steps given by the website as any other device
  5. Chipdiggity Win User

    Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

    This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  6. Perez Arnal Win User

    Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

    I do not think the problem is with xfi tiy, bur with the box authenticating browser cookies setting. If you XBOX rep tell us how to accept this cookies on this unique borwser use to authenticate it will solve the problem defintely.
Thema:

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Series Xfinity Hotspot

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  10. Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?: There is an issue with the Xfinity hotspot Wi-Fi where you you are unable to provide log in information for xfinity on the Xbox edge browser. Previously, I had used my phones MAC address on my...