Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders.

Discus and support Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I apologise in advance if this has been asked already but im just curious as to when there will be a big annoucement for the Series X hardware to allow... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhantomR1982, May 8, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders.


    I apologise in advance if this has been asked already but im just curious as to when there will be a big annoucement for the Series X hardware to allow preorders in the usual places online with a potential price as I heard that Holiday/Christmas 2020 was the ideal release date but I've yet to hear pricing or preorder information ??

    I just want to know how much so I can save up in my piggy bank (no i dont actually have one)

    Kind Regards

    submitted by /u/PhantomR1982
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PhantomR1982, May 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

    When you pre-order, check to see if the games you want have Smart Delivery. That means you can pre-order the Xbox One version, but you'll get the Series X version for free when it launches. If that's the case, then go ahead and pre-order the One version.

    Otherwise, the One games should still be improved when played on the Series X (https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/28/xbox-series-x-next-generation-backward-compatibility/)
    so it's just a matter of which version you want.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

    why did they release a new console with very limited stock ?

    You had as much chance as I did to pre order a console and it wasn't my fault that you couldn't be bothered to go to your local game store to pre order a console.

    Nothing like playing on my launch day console that I had the sense to pre order like the other people that were waiting in line in front of me to pre order theirs as well.

    Even if I hadn't pre ordered my console I wouldn't go on the Xbox forum crying about that I couldn't buy one.

    I stay in the UK and I just had a look at some of the websites that sell consoles and all of them have the Series s in stock but they have no stock for the Series X.

    So I have the Xbox Series X that I pre ordered and I got a Xbox Series S two weeks ago as a spare console.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Hogwarts deluxe compatibility

    Which specific Xbox do you have? A Series X or a One X? If you have the One X then the Xbox One version doesn't release till April so, if you've pre-ordered for that, then that would be why. If you've got a Series X, then that's a different issue
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Series X preorder

    Pre-orders are starting at 8am for most places (you can check here for
    where you are).

    As far as scalpers/bots, that would really be up to where you're pre-ordering from and how their website is set up.
Thema:

Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders. - Similar Threads - Series X720 Pre

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...