Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

Discus and support Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wolfpac96, Mar 18, 2024.

  1. Wolfpac96
    Wolfpac96 Guest

    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack


    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code has already been used. Waht do I do?

    :)
     
    Wolfpac96, Mar 18, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

    you have to go to the DLC and download it

    You can also find it under the mayonnaise tab when you press start on the game
  3. SmartLace1968 Win User

    WWE 2k24

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you want know more about WWE Cross gen Digital Edition Bundle.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    The WWE 2K24 Cross-Gen Digital Edition Bundle includes the base game, WWE 2K24, for both Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

    It doesn't include any additional downloadable content (DLC) or add-ons.

    If you want extra content or DLC, you would need to purchase those separately.

    Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day!
  4. - AJ - Win User

    I downloaded to my Microsoft account using the redeem code for 2k24 nightmare family pack but it's not coming up on the game on Xbox. What am/did I do wrong

    Hi, Ronan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Nightmare Family Pack.

    To clarify, have you already checked if this content is available for installation at My Games & apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation?

    If the DLC content is not there, could you double-check you are using the same account you used to redeem the code?

    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. - AJ - Win User

    Nightmare family pack does does not show up in the WWE 2k24 on XboxX

    Hi, Klub! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Nightmare Family Pack.

    To clarify, this content should be available for installation under the Manage Game & add-ons section of this game. If the content is not there, could you double-check you are signed in to the same account you used to redeem it?

    If you have already confirmed that's the case, please give this a try:

    - Go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts, and remove your account.
    - Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - During this time, please turn your modem/router off and unplug it for a few minutes.
    - Plug your console's power cord back in.
    - Turn your console on.
    - Add your account to the console.
    - Check for the Nightmare pack again.

    Please let me know if this works, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

    NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
Thema:

Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack - Similar Threads - Series WWE 2K24

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  9. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  10. Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X: I don't mean Backwards Compatible I mean a port 4K Support 60 FPS Better Lighting and Textures For Today Standards Please I would even do a petition for this to happened I mean this is Microsoft...