Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

Discus and support Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kordhock10, Mar 9, 2024.

  1. kordhock10
    kordhock10 Guest

    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...


    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console

    :)
     
    kordhock10, Mar 9, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

    you have to go to the DLC and download it

    You can also find it under the mayonnaise tab when you press start on the game
  3. - AJ - Win User

    I downloaded to my Microsoft account using the redeem code for 2k24 nightmare family pack but it's not coming up on the game on Xbox. What am/did I do wrong

    Hi, Ronan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Nightmare Family Pack.

    To clarify, have you already checked if this content is available for installation at My Games & apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation?

    If the DLC content is not there, could you double-check you are using the same account you used to redeem the code?

    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

    Nightmare pack not working

    Hi, Garry! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your add-on pack.

    - To clarify, have you already made sure the Nightmare pack is installed? you can do this at My games & apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation? if you are signed in with the same account you used to redeem the code, the nightmare pack should be in that section.

    - If the pack is not there, would you mind checking if it's showing in your account's Order History?

    You can use this link to get there: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    Please make sure to select "Digital" and "All available" from the two drop-down menus at the top section of your order history.

    Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console. It shows in my order history but does not install on console.

    DLC is platform independent. Xbox one and Xbox series do not share it

    The game is also not play anywhere, and not even available on the Microsoft Windows store.
  6. SmartLace1968 Win User

    WWE 2k24

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you want know more about WWE Cross gen Digital Edition Bundle.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    The WWE 2K24 Cross-Gen Digital Edition Bundle includes the base game, WWE 2K24, for both Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

    It doesn't include any additional downloadable content (DLC) or add-ons.

    If you want extra content or DLC, you would need to purchase those separately.

    Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day!
Thema:

Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not... - Similar Threads - series wwe 2k24

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  9. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  10. Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can WWE 2k14 Be Released on Series X: I don't mean Backwards Compatible I mean a port 4K Support 60 FPS Better Lighting and Textures For Today Standards Please I would even do a petition for this to happened I mean this is Microsoft...