Xbox Series X works on 120Hz on monitor without 2.1 HDMI ?!
Discus and support Xbox Series X works on 120Hz on monitor without 2.1 HDMI ?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My monitor is AOC C24G1 runs 144hz but has a 1.4 HDMI. My doubt is Series x will get 120HZ ?! Thanks cfb81ee3-697b-4338-b596-10f6e04f21ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigBesh, Dec 4, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X works on 120Hz on monitor without 2.1 HDMI ?!
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X works on 120Hz on monitor without 2.1 HDMI ?! - Similar Threads - Series works 120Hz
-
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
My Xbox series s is not working.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series s is not working.: Hey everyone, I bought a pre-owned Xbox Series S in 2025, and after only about two months of use, it stopped working. The issue started when I pressed the Xbox button. It turned on white as... -
Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)
in XboX InsidersHelp me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2... -
Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)
in XboX InsidersHelp me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2... -
Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s
in XBoX Games and AppsHi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?... -
My xbox series x is set to 120hz but my monitor only works on 60hz how can i fix it
in XBoX AccessibilityMy xbox series x is set to 120hz but my monitor only works on 60hz how can i fix it: I cant set it back because i camt see the screen pretty self explaining dc891794-c922-43ab-aaa0-7ea5e0ed1111
Users found this page by searching for:
aoc c24g1 xbox 120