Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK

Discus and support Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I will be moving this fall to the UK from the US and was curious if I would have any issues playing games while overseas. I know I need to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheChosenSavior, May 18, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK


    Hello,

    I will be moving this fall to the UK from the US and was curious if I would have any issues playing games while overseas. I know I need to get a new power cable but am more concerned if all the games I purchased digitally in the US will play in the UK.

    Does anyone have any insight? Thank you so much!

    :)
     
    TheChosenSavior, May 18, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK

    Apart from the power cable, you won't find any problem when it comes to playing those games.

    Enjoy!
  3. AFR-55317D62-98D0-4F Win User

    Game regions and redeem codes

    A lot of the overseas online stores will tell you if the game is region coded or not. If it is region free it will definitely work, and all UK Xbox games will work here in Oz. You can check on sites like:

    www.mariio128.com

    There site will tell you what region the game is for and whether it is locked. These UK sites are also good:

    www.zavvi.com

    www.ozgameshop.com

    It is far safer to get UK games than those from the USA.
  4. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

    talk of a ban on mw3

    Even if by some odd series of events it is banned in the UK, that will just bolster our market in the US with all the overseas orders there will be a vast amount of.
  5. iTsFx Win User

    Xbox Series X Power Question

    Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

    Yes, purchasing a USA power cord for the Xbox Series X should work when you go back to the USA. The Xbox Series X has a universal power supply that supports both 110V and 220V, so all you need is a power cord that is compatible with the power outlets in the USA. You can purchase a compatible power cord from any electronics store or online retailer. Just make sure to check the compatibility with your Xbox Series X model to ensure that you are getting the correct cord.
  6. AFR-55317D62-98D0-4F Win User

    Game regions and redeem codes

    Games from the UK will definitely work here in Australia. Quite often a lot of games from overseas such as Asia etc will also work but you just need to check to see if they are region locked. Most overseas web sites that sell to Australia will tell you
    if the games will work here or not.

    With Microsoft Points only Aussie points will work here. But you can buy Xbox Live memberships from overseas they definitely work and are generally way cheaper than buying them here.
Thema:

Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X work overseas? USA to UK - Similar Threads - Series overseas USA

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...