Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

Discus and support Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dan_752, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Dan_752
    Dan_752 Guest

I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried removing my account and logging back in, but now it wont even log back in. I have also checked and restarted my wifi routers. The xbox is connected to the wifi well. I honestly am not sure what to do anymore and I am afraid it might be a hardware issue.

I played late at night and when I woke up this issue occurred, this has been going on since yesterday so any help is appreciated thanks in advance!

:)

Dan_752, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dan_752, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

If it still does not work, please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.

Let me know if it works!
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Why do I get sign-in network errors?

Hello SherpaDC, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing network issues when signing in on your Xbox Series X. Here are some possible causes and solutions you could try:

Network connectivity issues Although you mention that other devices on the same Wi-Fi network are working correctly, there may still be specific issues with your Xbox Series X's network connection. Try the following:

Restart your router and your Xbox Series X.
    Verify that the Xbox Series X is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.
    Consider connecting your Xbox Series X directly to the router via an Ethernet cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.
    If possible, try a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists.

Xbox Live account issues: There may be a problem with your Xbox Live account that is causing the sign-in errors. Try the following:

Verify that your login credentials (email and password) are correct. You can try to reset your password through the Xbox website.

Make sure there are no restrictions or blocks on your Xbox Live account, such as pending payments or suspensions.
    Consider creating a new Xbox Live account temporarily to check if the issue persists. This will help determine if the issue is related to your specific account.
    Network settings issues: Check the network settings on your Xbox Series X to make sure they are configured correctly. You can try the following:

Verify that the network settings on your Xbox Series X match the network settings on your router.
    Make sure there are no firewall restrictions or MAC address filtering that could block your Xbox Series X from connecting.
    Try resetting the network settings on your Xbox Series X and setting it up again from scratch.

Best regards.
  4. Rivers25-593E7138-E8 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

depends. sometimes it wont connect to the network and other times it does and then it wont connect from the internet to xbox live
  5. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  6. vibrant normal Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

Most likely yes but the xbox one wont be future proof aka wont be able to play certain games in the future the xbox one x will be it will eventually turn into an older console but still will be able to play the game the series x can
Thema:

1. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network - Similar Threads - series wont sign

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  8. Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi wont connect to my Xbox series S: It has been working fine for over a year, system updated and all of a sudden it wont even pick up the wifi connection, yet everything else can connect fine. When I test the connection it says...
  9. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...