Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks...

Discus and support Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few days ago I was in an online game with a friend. My game froze and kicked me out. I tried going back into the game and it’ll go to the screens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike T3, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Mike T3
    Mike T3 Guest

Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks...

A few days ago I was in an online game with a friend. My game froze and kicked me out. I tried going back into the game and it’ll go to the screens initial loading screen, then kick me back to the Home Screen. I tried another game, same thing. Tried another, same thing. I googled this issue and found many “solutions” . Things I tried to do:

- turning off the Xbox and leaving it unplugged for 1 minute.

- resetting my Xbox in its entirety erasing everything

- changing NAT type and Port types

-resetting my internet and router

- erasing all games off my external hard drive

-erasing my entire Xbox again, not reloading it with any backups, and only downloading one game to the system itself. Again, same issue.

-tried taking the two screws off the back of the Xbox, using compressed air and getting a lot of dust out. Followed by resetting(clearing the whole system and starting fresh) the Xbox again.

Nothing is working!! I can use all other functions of my Xbox Series X EXCEPT GAMING!!! This is crazy! I called Microsoft, did a call back system, get the call back, the lady tried telling me to do all the things I’ve already done and yes I tried again out of respect of the lady trying to help- still nothing. I am then told to log in and see if I’m under warranty- I’m not. I’m told that it will cost me $299.99 to send it in and get it worked on. Thing is- it’s a SOFTWARE ISSUE! Nothing is wrong with my Xbox aside from it not allowing me to play games!! I can chat with my friends, use apps, do everything BUT PLAY GAMES(THE MAIN FUNCTION OF THE SYSTEM)!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

:)

Mike T3, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks me back to the main menu. PLS HELP!

Hi Mike. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Believe me, I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes. I really appreciate all your efforts as you've tried everything to get it to work. There are several factors we should consider why we're getting that issue. There is till a possibility that it may be related to your hardware and needs repair. If you believe that it's just a software issue, which is also possible, you could try to perform an offline system update and see if it fixes the issue. You may check the link below on how to do it. If the same issue occurs after the offline system update, be sure to report the issue directly to the Xbox team via Report a problem app so they will be able to investigate your issue properly. If found to be a bug on the system, it should be fixed on their future system updates.

Offline System Update: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Provide feedback to Team Xbox:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. CptnPreferences Win User

My Xbox One isn't reading discs properly but their is no grinding noise?

Now my Battlefield 4 won't start up and just sits at the initial loading screen for 5 seconds then kicks me to the dashboard. Send it in?
  4. Robby_008 Win User

Save and quit bedrock minecraft

I don’t get a error but I it won’t load in after the building terrain bar gets full it gets stuck on the loading screen
  5. DreadfulBag Win User

Fable 3 game pass

When i try to start the game it gets stuck at the home screen then kicks back out to xbox dashboard
  6. CountingSpore68 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

Same issue on Xbox series X today.

Tried : rebooting, uninstall app,…

Nothing works. App stuck on loading screen then error 0x8027025a
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X won’t load any game, it gets stuck on the initial start up screen the kicks... - Similar Threads - Series won’t load

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  5. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  8. Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x: Xbox series x won’t load Fortnite. The game starts to load in and crashes right away. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still won’t work. No error code. Just crashes. What do I do?...
  9. Xbox series S won’t load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S won’t load any games: So I have a series S that was working fine and I didn’t use it for a while and now it won’t load any games except for 360 games. I can use apps like Netflix and Hulu too but when I try to load...
  10. Series X DEV Error 10482/Games won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X DEV Error 10482/Games won’t load: I just bought a series X a few days ago and transferred all my data over. When launching most digital games it loads for a second then goes to the Home Screen and does that over and over. When...