Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account

Discus and support Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephenfoss1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Stephenfoss1
    Stephenfoss1 Guest

Hi there i just bought an xbox series x and it won’t let me sign Intro my xbox account i get the loading circle and then just stop’s anything i can do to get it working?

:)

Stephenfoss1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. matthew hancock1 Win User

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or even restart the system. I have to fully power the system down each time.

It won’t let me click on the reset option or even use the restart option for anything. It will only allow me to uninstall the games directly. The game is the digital copy purchased from the Xbox store on the Xbox series x.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Won’t let me sign in on Xbox 360 live on my series x

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Sorry to hear you're having a problem with your Xbox 360 game. Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports of the same issue, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft yet so in the meantime, we need to perform troubleshooting steps.

- Check for available console updates

- Test Network Connection

- Clear Alternate MAC Address

- Test a different network connection (e.g. hotspot, wired connection, WiFi)

- Change your DNS connection by going to your Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings > Manual > and manually changed the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4 and then restart your console.
  4. chrisevans2410 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Hey I was just wondering I’ve had that message today but it won’t even let me sign into my account is that just a glitch in the system or not because Ive spent so much money on my Xbox I even brought the series s and it just seem a bit harsh that I would be perma banned and not have access to my account because of one word
  5. Mustafa Taylor Win User

Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

I have an Xbox series X and it will serously not let me load into the rec I’ve tried for 2 weeks now still won’t let me play it’s honestly annoying and frustrating and should not be happening if it’s not happening or everyone like my friends can play but I can’t like did I do something wrong????
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

Hi Kumo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you have another Xbox console set as your home console in your account?

Please, try these steps:

1. Sign out of your account on your Xbox Series X.

2. Go to the Microsoft account website and sign in with your account credentials.

3. Under the "Devices" tab, locate your Xbox Series X and click on "Manage".

4. Click on "Remove console" to remove your Xbox Series X from the list of devices associated with your account.

5. On your Xbox Series X, sign into your account again and try setting it as the home Xbox.

As Cliff A. explained here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-changes/9fd49233-5320-4388-bbef-6dc00a24930b

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Xbox series x won’t let me sign into my account - Similar Threads - series won’t let

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  4. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?: I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings?...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  6. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...
  7. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  8. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege: What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to play single player it lets me. Why is this...
  9. My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...
  10. New series x won’t let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    New series x won’t let me add account: I just bought a new Xbox series x I did the update load to Home Screen go to add new for adding my account it starts loading circle then nothing happens n goes back to Home Screen I tried...