Xbox series x wont connect to MAIN internet

Discus and support Xbox series x wont connect to MAIN internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series x (store bought) wont connect to my main network, it works on any other network mobile hot spot even a different house completely. but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LosingWithStyle, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Xbox series x wont connect to MAIN internet

My Xbox series x (store bought) wont connect to my main network, it works on any other network mobile hot spot even a different house completely. but it wont connect to my main internet connection, i don't believe this is an internet provider problem since every other device in the house works properly. Ive tried hard power cycling both the router and the xbox and nothing works

:)

LosingWithStyle, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this LOSINGWITHSTYLE

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this please try:

A. Connect the console using an Ethernet cable if you’re using only Wi-Fi
    B. Try changing your Wi-Fi password and SSID (name)
    C. If maybe you’re router has a firewall or a protection feature disable all the features temporarily
    D. Try whitelisting the Xbox MAC address in the router settings

Let me know how it goes with each one
  3. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  4. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  5. IainRossi Win User

Slow Download Speeds

Did you manage to fix the connectivity issue? My Series X constantly drops connection to xbox live/internet despite an ethernet cable being used.
  6. stuart mcb Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox series x wont connect to MAIN internet - Similar Threads - series wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  4. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  5. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  8. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0
  10. My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...: My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?...