Xbox Series X with Dell S2719DGF and the ability to run 1440p 120Hz

Discus and support Xbox Series X with Dell S2719DGF and the ability to run 1440p 120Hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any chance Microsoft / Dell will get it sorted so that we can run 1440p 120Hz on this monitor ? 4a9bde5c-f765-487d-9c7e-8431915ee069 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Cruse, Nov 12, 2020.

  1. Scott Cruse
    Scott Cruse Guest

    Xbox Series X with Dell S2719DGF and the ability to run 1440p 120Hz


    Any chance Microsoft / Dell will get it sorted so that we can run 1440p 120Hz on this monitor ?

    :)
     
    Scott Cruse, Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. EmanueleLemme Win User

    1440, 144hz monitors for XBOX 1x

    Hi

    Was looking at a 27 or 32. I would like to purchase the Dell S2719DGF BUT I read that there are problems getting true 1440p resolution at 120hz on the Xbox with it. It apparently only lets you run 1080 at 120hz or 1440 at 60hz. The other 2 monitors you mentioned
    are quite pricey. I live in South Africa and monitors get a hefty import tax. I am not sure if you known whether the issues with the Dell monitor supporting 1440/120 on the Xbox have been sorted out ?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

    You will need the Xbox Series X for 4K 120hz. The Series S can only do 1440p 120hz
  4. Icares974 Win User

    Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

    Hi ! Do you know if Xbox series X will support and run in 1440p/120hz with a MSI Optix MAG27CQ ?

    Thanks for your help :)
  5. JoshRichmond2 Win User

    Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

    That doesnt answer the question is it going to work for older monitors that are hdmi 2.0 that didn't run at the 1440p 120hz they were supposed to run at on xbox one x i bought a viotek monitor gft27db was supposed to run 1440p 120hz over the hdmi 2.0 but
    it doesn't on the one x only runs at 1080p 120hz with freesync on or 1440p 60hz no freesync will series x solve this issue thats what he wants to know i have heard it was a bandwidth issue but with the new console having higher bandwidth i would guess it would
    solve the issue but would like to know for sure
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    xbox one x wont run at 125hz unless at 1080p

    Hi neversatisfied415,

    I’m about 99% sure there is nothing wrong with your Xbox One. The supported resolution and refresh rate is 1080P/1440P @ 120hz. It wont go higher than that. As for that Dell monitor, on these forums I have come across people having issues with getting 120hz
    over 1440P on that model. Could it be that the feature was not activated via firmware? Only Dell Support can help you there.

    I have been thinking about a 1440P monitor for a while now and so far my research is pointing towards the Gigabyte models where the user manuals state support for 1440p/120hz. I am waiting to see what resolutions are supported by Series X and if we finally
    get 3440x1440 before commiting.

    My suggestion is before committing to any 1440P monitor check the user manual to see if it clearly states support for 1440P/120Hz over HDMI. I would also be looking at newer released models of monitors (2019 onwards)
Thema:

Xbox Series X with Dell S2719DGF and the ability to run 1440p 120Hz

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X with Dell S2719DGF and the ability to run 1440p 120Hz - Similar Threads - Series Dell S2719DGF

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...: When I connect an HDMI Cable to the Docking Station which is connected to my Xbox, the monitor doesn't seem to detect anything, even when i plug in the usb c type of plug to my xbox through a...
  10. Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...: Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. S2719DGF 1440p 120Hz with Xbox Series X?