Xbox series x with Arctis 9x

Discus and support Xbox series x with Arctis 9x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If my XSX using the Arctis 9x (wireless headset), it’ll turn back on itself when I turn it off. After it turn back on, it can’t connect my XSX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kwok Fai Ho, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. Kwok Fai Ho
    Kwok Fai Ho Guest

    Xbox series x with Arctis 9x


    If my XSX using the Arctis 9x (wireless headset), it’ll turn back on itself when I turn it off. After it turn back on, it can’t connect my XSX controller even with wire, and the controller’s xbox light will keep blinking, I must put the controller’s battery
    out and turn the XSX fully off by power button.

    Many people have the same issue.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/jsp7ly/xbox_series_x_turns_itself_back_on_after_turning/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf



    :)
     
    Kwok Fai Ho, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

    If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

    Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

    Hi DerekMcClemens

    As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

    This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  3. tejo chase Win User

    Probably another Arctis 7 thread

    Arctis are the ones who decide which devices their products are compatible with and unfortunately, the arctis 7 isn't however arctis produced the arctis 9x which connects to the Xbox using Xbox wireless rather than Bluetooth (same way your controller connects)
    it does also include Bluetooth though to enable you to connect it to other devices. I'm sorry, you've had trouble with your one x and accessories I've had my one x and elite controller for around 15 months without any issues what so ever.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

    wireless headset

    I will recomend you to try the arctis 9X they are awesome!!
  5. Satan316 Win User

    What Headset do you use?

    I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

    I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

    It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

    I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  6. Anhur_XB Win User

    Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

    I've heard that the Arctis 9X is the best for Xbox atm.

    Haven't tried them yet though.
Thema:

Xbox series x with Arctis 9x

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x with Arctis 9x - Similar Threads - series Arctis

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Why does my arctis pro mic work on everything except my series x?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my arctis pro mic work on everything except my series x?: Mic just quit working I've unplugged and reseated all related plugs Reaffirmed setting on the little display thing Tried a different USB on the xbox Confirmed the USB is a working cord. Help....
  8. Arctis Series Nova 7 connection issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Arctis Series Nova 7 connection issue: Arctis Series Nova 7 connects to everything, even the dongle but does not show up at all or work on the Xbox. Really need help, please and thank you. Dont wanna have to return this headset...
  9. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

    in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  10. Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried...