Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot...

Discus and support Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot works fine. Have you tried restarting your router?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SuperMikeJ360, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot...

Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot works fine.
    Have you tried restarting your router?

:)

SuperMikeJ360, Nov 12, 2020
  2. ORLANDO LUJAN Win User

Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot works fine.

Have you tried restarting your router?
  3. Daronte Williams Win User

Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games

I have Xbox series x and I'm using a mobile hotspot and it only happens when I connect it to this hotspot. I've tried resetting my game and my phone
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xfinity hotspot from Android to xbox

If the hotspot has a web-based authorization process you need to pass through (or a login page) upon connection to the hotspot, the Xbox cannot support that.

However, there is a workaround. You can try connecting to the hotspot with your phone, log into the webpage with your credentials, and then change the Wireless MAC address of your Xbox to the Wifi MAC of your android phone. Disconnect your Android phone
    from Wifi as soon as you get them connected so you don't get conflicts.

In the Xbox network settings, go to "Advanced Settings" and select "Alternate MAC Address" to change your Xbox's MAC.

Hope this works for you!
  5. Tarnend Win User

Wi-Fi effected by plugging Xbox one x into power

is your xbox still configured to use wifi and to connect to your wireless network? if so then try to forget this setting and see how that goes, also you could try connecting it to a different wireless network to see how that affects things? ie temporarily
    set your phone up as a wifi hotspot and connect the xbox to that and see how speeds are affected

Cheers
  6. FreakRoach Win User

xbox disconnecting if make/take phone call...

That is weird. Are you using your phone as a wifi hotspot and has Xbox connected to it?
Thema:

Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot...

1. Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot... - Similar Threads - Series Wireless WiFi

2. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  8. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  10. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...