‘Xbox Series X’ will launch on time, games a different discussion—Xbox Boss

Discus and support ‘Xbox Series X’ will launch on time, games a different discussion—Xbox Boss in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/dothackjhe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dothackjhe, May 2, 2020.

  1. ‘Xbox Series X’ will launch on time, games a different discussion—Xbox Boss

    /u/dothackjhe, May 2, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

    Series x and our digital games

    YES they will work, and at least at the beginning all the newer games will work on the older Xbox one consoles.

    In a blog post penned by Xbox boss Phil Spencer, he states that the Xbox Series X will encompass four generations
    of gaming. The post explains that all currently backwards compatible titles from the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 will be brought forward to the Xbox Series X, while Microsoft is still compiling the
    list of Xbox One games that will
    be backwards compatible on day one.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

    Xbox games

    It is a transition time between Xbox One S/X to the new Xbox one Series X, sooner or late people will move on and get the new console, but at least Xbox games will be playable on the series X and Xbox one for at least a year since the launch date, which
    to me is great!
  4. FreakRoach Win User

    New XBOX

    It depends whether your son wants to wait or want it now, but you'll have to explain it to him that even if he waits there's no difference in games. Only difference would be the new console would be more powerful, load times will be faster, games will
    look better. However, games still look awesome on Xbox One X. I will rather buy Xbox One X at a cheaper price. I believe Xbox One X will get further cheap when the new Series X launches.
  5. PINKATER Win User

    I didn't get the new xbox dashboard

    Hi there. I own an Xbox X series and an Xbox S series. The s series for about a week has had the new update but my X still is the old dashboard. How can I have 2 Xboxs in the same household with different updates going on. If an update is being launched it should be sent out to everyone at the exact same time globally. This doesn't even make sense.
  6. RyanPurdy Win User

    Downloading

    I was under the understanding that when you download an Xbox series x game it has different code, so it wouldn't be possible on xbox one x. Which would also be the same for the hard drive. The xbox series x game is apparently different than the same game
    for the series x.
Thema:

‘Xbox Series X’ will launch on time, games a different discussion—Xbox Boss

Loading...
  1. ‘Xbox Series X’ will launch on time, games a different discussion—Xbox Boss - Similar Threads - ‘Xbox Series X’

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  6. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  7. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  8. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  9. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  10. Xbox series x falla systema la consola no hace bien instalacion de fabrica, la consola no...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x falla systema la consola no hace bien instalacion de fabrica, la consola no...: Estaba bien hasta que microsoft store se bugeo no instalaba no dejaba instalar otras cosas hice reset por usb sin internet luego a reset por fabrica porque me salio otro error de instalacion quedo...