Xbox Series X will be a huge failure

Discus and support Xbox Series X will be a huge failure in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Series X games will all have to also run on Xbox 1 architecture. It's not about the hardware, it's how the coding will take advantage of it. With... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2KFiend97, Aug 6, 2020.

  1. /u/2KFiend97
    /u/2KFiend97 Guest

    Xbox Series X will be a huge failure


    Xbox Series X games will all have to also run on Xbox 1 architecture. It's not about the hardware, it's how the coding will take advantage of it. With no native next gen games there's no way Xbox Series X puts out these performance numbers. Not in reality.

    submitted by /u/2KFiend97
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/2KFiend97, Aug 6, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. HoopRyd Win User

    How to manage\update multiple Xboxes (efficiently) at same location?

    I have a mix of xbox ones, xbox one s, xbox one x, xbox series s and xbox series x. I have 18 xboxes trying to download a game update with that many xboxes becomes a huge hassle time sync.
  3. Cosminiion Win User

    Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    what is xbox series S

    rumour has it that its an under powered version of the under powered series x for people that wont be able to afford the huge cost of the under powered series x.

    lol
  5. MrsNesbitt1 Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    I have all the same systems and all have failed minus the OG Xbox and Series X but that's still under warranty so I'd give it a few months before it joins them. 360 had red ring, xbox one disc drive failure, one x power supply failure, and now my Series S. I'm not paying $200 for out of warranty repair as Microsoft products have grown kind of stale. Time to try something different but thanks for your help.
  6. seeeek Win User

    RACIST COMPLAINT ABOUT COD:BLACK OPS SEE THE EVIDENCE!!!!

    WOW

    That was a huge failure
Thema:

Xbox Series X will be a huge failure

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X will be a huge failure - Similar Threads - Series huge failure

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...