xbox series x wifi issue

Discus and support xbox series x wifi issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cannot connect to my wireless wifi my xbox series x thinks i am connected to wifi already and that it’s wired when it’s the complete opposite i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jailen Deandre, May 28, 2023.

1. xbox series x wifi issue

i cannot connect to my wireless wifi my xbox series x thinks i am connected to wifi already and that it’s wired when it’s the complete opposite i have reset my xbox wifi router multiple times and even tried to use wired connections what do i do?

:)

Jailen Deandre, May 28, 2023
  2. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  3. NickD54 Win User

My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the game because on lagging

Have the issue on my series x under WiFi , all my other devices are fine but when I use the series x under 2.4gh it’s really bad lag and 5gh is better but still laggy, only solution that I found right now is to use Ethernet and completely disconnect WiFi. Hope this helps!
  4. Jeremy_04_010 Win User

My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

I’ve brought my friends Xbox Series X round to my house, used the same wifi and I didn’t have any problems the whole day. I think it is my Xbox Series X with issues. What do I do? I have also tried switching wifi on my Xbox and it did nothing. This is really starting to irritate me, I’ve been kicked out of games at least 6 times today.
  5. Tomy68 Win User

Xbox Series X WiFi issue

Hi,

I tried. It is slightly better in the beginning but then the same behavior happens. It is going up and down, disappear, and come back. It is not stable at all.
  6. taidara Win User

Xbox Series X WiFi issue

Hi all,

I have some issues regarding the WiFi connection on Xbox Series X.

My average download speed is 160mbps.

But when it comes to download a game or update on the console it comes to 10mbps or even less. The console is next to the router. WiFi signal is 100%. It sometimes downloads and then nothing for a few seconds and comes back up. I had some peaks up to 60mbps
    but not more.

I've already hard rebooted the console or reset it to factory settings but the issue persists.

I absolutely need the WiFi because there is no way to get an ethernet cable where I'll put the console.

I'm running out of solutions. I hope you guys can help me with it.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Tomy68
    Before you dig into further troubleshooting, please verify your consoles throughput by downloading the very same title, using an Ethernet cable connected to your console. This connection method should be straight forward since, "The console is next to the
    router".
Thema:

xbox series x wifi issue

1. xbox series x wifi issue - Similar Threads - series wifi issue

2. My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.: Hi all. I’ve noticed for a while - but never really put it together - every time i play my Xbox, it kicks all my other devices offline. Any suggestions? 58d1736d-a60d-418d-92bc-bf81d1bcea34
  3. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  6. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  7. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  8. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...
  9. Xbox series S wifi connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series S wifi connection issues: I am a college student who just bought an xbox series s 1tb carbon black. I did the initial setup on a hot spot in order to see the mac address to register it with the school. the website I...
  10. Issues with the WiFi receptor on my serie S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the WiFi receptor on my serie S: Hi. In the last months I have found that my serie S occasionally won't find any WiFi connection . It is important to note that this only happens when I take the console to another place and try to...