Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X wifi connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X wifi connection issues I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Zipattack
    Zipattack Guest

I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.

:)

Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Nate T999 Win User

Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

I’m having the same issue. I got a series X about 2 weeks ago and it won’t stay connected to WiFi. It usually will only hold connection for a few minutes, anywhere from 2-20 maybe? A couple times it has maintained connection for multiple hours though that is very rare. It sits next to my Xbox One X and a few feet from my PS5, all of which connect to the same WiFi network without issue. Due to location of the router, a hardwire connection isn’t possible.
  5. Travis Burdette Win User

For this game you need to be online

After reading others people’s posts who are having the same issue, it seems this may be a wired networking issue. I unplugged the Ethernet and connected via wifi and it works fine. The wired connection issue with the series X is widespread and Microsoft needs to address this.
  6. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wifi connection issues - Similar Threads - Series wifi connection

2. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  3. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  4. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  5. Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?: If I have tried everything from turning the Xbox off to doing the advance seting and port thing that I'm still not getting connection to my wifi would I have to factory restart my xbox...
  6. Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won’t connect to home WiFi: Before a couple days ago my Xbox ran normally for the past 3 years but then it just disconnected from my home WiFi and won’t connect again but all my other devices such as my phone are connected...
  7. My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi: My Xbox series x keeps saying dns isn't resolving Xbox server names b1062e3b-ca1d-480c-afd0-de10335300de
  8. My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...: I need help to fix this problem 2380e82f-b21e-4d8f-841c-7c8145962412
  9. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...
  10. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...