Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X wifi connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Series X wifi connection issues I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Zipattack
    Zipattack Guest

I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.

:)

Zipattack, Aug 4, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. Cayde817 Win User

Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im having the exact same issue! except with it being the wireless connection to the router itself. No other devices are playing up, except my Series X. I have only found a handful of people with the same issue and sadly no answers, apart from running a
    ethernet cable directly from the series x to the router. Maybe a wifi hardware issue?
  5. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  6. Zipattack Win User

I’ve already tried 2 hotspots from different devices.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X wifi connection issues - Similar Threads - Series wifi connection

2. Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi: My xbox one series s never ever connects to my wifi. If it does work, it’ll work for a few hours then disconnect again for weeks so I am unable to use the console at all. My wifi is perfect for...
  3. Xbox series S wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wifi: Hi, So I recently purchased a PC and have had my xbox series S unplugged for a while and went to play on it again recently and so naturally it had to update everything so after it updated it will...
  4. How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X: I found a simple solution in a YouTube comment (with zero likes) that surprisingly worked for me! I'm gonna copy/paste it, so it might help a few people: (the original youtube comment from user...
  5. Series X will not connect to Wifi or Wired Connection on Set-up.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X will not connect to Wifi or Wired Connection on Set-up.: Hi all. I just bought a Series X a couple of hours ago. Brand new from Target. I downloaded the Xbox app. The phone is able to connect to the console to allow to enter the code, but after that, it...
  6. Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S: Will Microsoft ever acknowledge or fix this issue? This is really ridiculous. They just keep locking the threads and providing no information. Can someone explain to me why Microsoft left this...
  7. Xbox series s won't connect to wifi no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s won't connect to wifi no matter what I do: Hello. So I've been having an issue where recently my xbox series s will not connect to my wifi no matter what it is that I do. I clear the cache, I reset the Mac address, I give it an ip address...
  8. Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x connects to hotspot but not my wifi.: My Series X connects to my hotspot but not my wifi. All of my other devices, including an Xbox one, are working fine with my wifi. Ethernet is not an option. 5b67e939-be45-4153-ad36-a3d1fce6f5b2
  9. Series X wifi connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wifi connectivity issues: My series x has been acting up, it will connect to the wifi network but it wont connect to the internet. I can’t play anything as it is. Ive tried restarting and leaving it off for a couple hours....
  10. Xbox series s cannot connect to wifi sometimes but ps4 and other consoles can always, how...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s cannot connect to wifi sometimes but ps4 and other consoles can always, how...: Ive tried using an alternate mac address on the console but that didnt work. Its seriously hit or miss when connecting to wifi sometimes it just works just fine and it doesnt tell me my password...