Xbox Series X - White Screen problems

Discus and support Xbox Series X - White Screen problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having problems with the Xbox Live Services. I keep having to remove my account, and re-sign in to be able to purchase a game, change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PeeBean1, Jul 1, 2022.

1. PeeBean1
    PeeBean1 Guest

I am having problems with the Xbox Live Services. I keep having to remove my account, and re-sign in to be able to purchase a game, change my background, access my payment & billing etc.

I never had this problem before on Xbox One.

This is becoming very annoying

Is there a fix for this type of problem?

:)

PeeBean1, Jul 1, 2022
  2. maxback Win User

Also having this issue 🙄.
  3. Mattias Schmidt Win User

I have these problems too… cant access some of the system settings … just a white screen instead.

Hoping for a update.
  4. Da S Win User

I'm getting the white screen on login. Was perfectly fine until about a week ago. Now everytime I have to do reset just to login.
  5. Stephanie Watson1 Win User

Issue signing in

I have same problem.. series X

Connected to Wi-Fi

I’m able to play on other profiles but when switching to the one I’d like to play it simply goes to white screen.

No error codes before or after.
  6. JC25_1 Win User

Signing on

He has a series x too. The password is enabled on both consoles. I did remove my password today on my console and it has so far fixed the problem as I haven’t had a white screen at all today.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - White Screen problems - Similar Threads - Series White Screen

2. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  3. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  4. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  5. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in: Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen....
  6. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  7. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  8. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  9. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Split from this thread. Same here. Tried everything even down to resetting the Xbox itself. Did you find a fix? 85edd8bb-9047-44f9-aa3b-e7f66b91804f
  10. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Hi, my Xbox is having graphic issues with the newly released Starfield game. It is and was working fine for every other game (except maybe DiRT 5 almost right after the console was bought, but...