Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

Discus and support Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itguy009, Dec 30, 2023.

1. /u/itguy009
    /u/itguy009 Guest

Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen. We've selected No Barriers as sign-in options. Have instant sign-in and controller linked to the account. I have restarted, removed accounts and reset device, rebooted the router, and factor reset the xbox and had to reinstall the games. However we still have this issue. Is there a fix out there?

submitted by /u/itguy009
    [link] [comments]

/u/itguy009, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Paul Clarke1 Win User

Issue signing in

My son entered incorrect passkey several times. It then says to “Try your password instead” when I click on AUTHORISE button to enter password I’m also displayed with this white screen with no way of signing in. Haven’t found a way around it yet. Anybody got any ideas? (Xbox series x)
  3. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

How to fix my series x Accounts

Hello Nathan Ror,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

If you have factory reset your Xbox One, it will also reset your Xbox Series X. To fix this, you will need to sign in to your Xbox account on your Series X.

Here are the steps to sign into your Xbox account on your Series X:

1. Turn on your Xbox Series X.

2. On the sign-in screen, select "Add new".

3. Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-in process.

Once you have signed into your Xbox account, you should be able to access your games and other content that you had on your Xbox One.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. maxback Win User

Xbox Series X - White Screen problems

Also having this issue 🙄.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in - Similar Threads - Series White Screen

2. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  3. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  4. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  5. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  6. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  7. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  8. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Split from this thread. Same here. Tried everything even down to resetting the Xbox itself. Did you find a fix? 85edd8bb-9047-44f9-aa3b-e7f66b91804f
  9. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Hi, my Xbox is having graphic issues with the newly released Starfield game. It is and was working fine for every other game (except maybe DiRT 5 almost right after the console was bought, but...
  10. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S white screen after launch game: Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor. After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display in HDR mode. and after this stage, screen...