Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

Discus and support Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I mean the type Apps that won't comeback bite Microsoft. I mean I liked Anime Tub unlimited I think it's called. Just like know if their be any plans... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dean Campbell1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

I mean the type Apps that won't comeback bite Microsoft. I mean I liked Anime Tub unlimited I think it's called. Just like know if their be any plans for any new apps for anime shows n their movies n TV shows n movies.

:)

Dean Campbell1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like Anime or or TV shows or movies ?

Crunchy roll is nice I miss animefreak app though now the site is gone too

It had stuff we couldn't get in Canada like ecchi
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like Anime or or TV shows or movies ?

App makers submit their apps to Microsoft for approval. If you have one you want on Xbox you need to ask them.
  4. Epic9Zackattack Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

I have the same problem. I have an Xbox series x and we couldn't watch a movie because it kept on timing out and buffering. But when we switched to VUDU on the TV it worked just fine. We would like to watch it on the Xbox series x because our TV doesn't have an upscaler so we can't watch 4k without the Xbox. We lowered the resolution on the Xbox and restarted the Xbox as well but it would still buffer. Then when we went to VUDU on the TV quality no buffering at all.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Can then Xbox series X run a hdmi 2.0

Wow....................erm....................ok.

1: Im guessing Roku TV is either a specific brand of TV or a set top box or an app.

2: Can this TV/set top box/app run the Series X.

I assume you mean can the Series X run on the TV? if that's the question then yes, the Series X can run on pretty much any TV (apart from old CRT TV's)

3: But missed out the other stuff?

what other stuff?

4: Will it work on HDMI 2.0? yes it will.

Ive got to say though why are you buying a Series X when you have a TV that maxes out at 720p? that's like buying a Porche but then driving it everywhere at 30mph. You would be better saving your money and buying a Series S, all of the benefits of having
    a Series X are completely redundant if your are using it on a TV that can only display at 720p.
  6. HeatherGC Win User

Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

if it helps, we have tried calibrating the TV & X-Box. We have confirmed that there are no issues with the WIRED internet going to the Xbox & it is a new HDMI cable connecting the Xbox to the TV. We have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the apps and hard restarting the TV & the Xbox. We are able to stream off the SmartTV without a problem. It’s just when we watch through the Xbox X that we have a problem. Oddly, when we fast forward we can see the still images on the timeline, just pixelation & streaky color when we play.
Thema:

Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like...

1. Xbox Series X. When will new Entertainment Apps that will have stuff we can watch like... - Similar Threads - Series Entertainment Apps

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  4. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  5. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  6. Beta not showing on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Beta not showing on xbox series x: I'm trying to update my xbox to beta for a month and I already post it here but nobody responded and u deleted my post so I'm saying it again I'm now in delta in the insider program and I'm trying...
  7. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  8. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  10. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...