Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date

Discus and support Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I checked my series x on my devices page, and the warranty expires 23 Sept 2021, which means that it started o. Pre-order date. Over a month before it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R FMORCOS, Nov 15, 2020.

1. R FMORCOS
    R FMORCOS Guest

I checked my series x on my devices page, and the warranty expires 23 Sept 2021, which means that it started o. Pre-order date. Over a month before it shipped for the 10. Nov release. I preordered directly from Microsoft. Has anyone else. So basically i
    have less than 11 Months of warranty. Has anyone else noticed this? A bit unfair in my opinion . Surely it should start from the ship date? Apologies if this isnt the correct place to post, but it wasn’t easy to find a relevant thread
    Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date [​IMG]

:)

R FMORCOS, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

3. AaronKirkland Win User

Xbox series X warranty options

One year. Microsoft offers an extended warrranty if you buy it from them, other restailers have thier own. Extended warranties are not included with All Access
    I have already pre-ordered the Xbox Series X. Is there a way to pay for an extended warranty after the fact or would i have to wait to until launch or is it just not an option now?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same question. I have pre-ordered the Series X on Xbox.com, but I was not offered an option for an extended warranty at the time of the pre-order and I cannot find any place on Xbox.com to add a warranty now.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition

All Deluxe orders were cancelled as it contains the Xbox One version, and the date was changed on that to April

Pre-orders with the new dates of fulfillment are now open and you can re-order the game

"The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
  5. Rostom L Win User

Can I upgrade a standard edition to the deluxe edition of Harry potter before the early access starts in uk

If you canceled your Standard Edition and pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, you may get charged right away since the game is going to be released on the 10th February for Xbox Series X/S edition. The pre-order payment will start 10 days before the release date.

If you already got charged for the Standard Edition, generally, refunds take 3 to 5 business days.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X preorder

Pre-orders are starting at 8am for most places (you can check here for
    where you are).

As far as scalpers/bots, that would really be up to where you're pre-ordering from and how their website is set up.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X warranty starts on pre-order date - Similar Threads - series warranty starts

2. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  3. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  7. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...
  8. Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken: I have a xbox series x and the Hdmi port is broken. A couple prongs on the end have come away. Xbox is still under warranty, can I get this fixed through the warranty?...
  9. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  10. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...