Xbox Series X - Warranty starts before item is delivered

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Warranty starts before item is delivered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have ordered an Xbox-X console from Microsoft store. My order is still in transit (for almost a week now). I was checking my account & noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sp2owner, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Sp2owner
    Sp2owner Guest

Hi,

I have ordered an Xbox-X console from Microsoft store. My order is still in transit (for almost a week now). I was checking my account & noticed that the console (still undelivered) is listed under devices in my account, not only that but the warranty for that console has already started (since 27th of last month). For some unknown reason, Microsoft opted for worst possible shipping option from FedEx. Where a regular delivery by FedEx takes 1-2 days, its almost a week and the package is still in transit.

In plain and simple terms, this is cheating! But of-course fully expected from Microsoft.

Anyone who bought from Microsoft store online, please check the time your warranty started.

I'd like to hear from Microsoft reps on this forum as to why is that? how will Microsoft fix this?

:)

Sp2owner, Feb 3, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If I buy the Xbox one Hogwarts Legacy will I be able to play also on Xbox series X/S after is it compatible ?

Virtually all Xbox One games are compatible

It will not take advantage of the resolution and features of Series console. It will deliver Xbox One levels of performance on Series S, One X on Series X
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Splinter Cell games enhanced for the Xbox one x/series X

They are enhanced for the Xbox One X but Smart Delivery will deliver the best version of the game for your Series X console.
  4. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Xbox Series X Start of Warranty

Hi, The warranty of a console starts as soon as the console is scanned and purchased at a retailer. Since the warranty activation date of that Xbox is off, the only reason left on the table is that the console was sold, returned, and then purchased again by you.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox Series X Start of Warranty

Hello JasonDonaldson1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

To check your warranty, you first have to register your Xbox console.

All you need to do is to sign in at Device service and repair, select Register new device, and then follow the instructions.

After you've registered, you'll see the warranty status for your device.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this answers your query!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. JoelHansen Win User

The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox itself rranty is out

The Xbox X is better than the S so it depends on if you need the extra power the X is delivering otherwise getting a new S is a good idea in my opinion. (New warranty period and all)
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Warranty starts before item is delivered - Similar Threads - Series Warranty starts

2. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - 1 year Warranty in EU: Greetings, I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week and just finished registering the device in my Microsoft account. The warranty lasts until March 2025. I live in the EU, but...
  6. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...
  7. Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken: I have a xbox series x and the Hdmi port is broken. A couple prongs on the end have come away. Xbox is still under warranty, can I get this fixed through the warranty?...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  9. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...
  10. Xbox Series X Warranty Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Warranty Issues: [img] [img] Good day, tell me, maybe someone has encountered a problem, I recently purchased the Xbox Series X console and literally a week later it began to slow down and freeze in games and...