Xbox series X - VS - Xbox series X (UAE Version)

Discus and support Xbox series X - VS - Xbox series X (UAE Version) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I live in Dubai and would like to buy my husband an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I have no idea about gaming so I'd like to know what's the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimSim1111, Dec 15, 2020.

  1. SimSim1111
    SimSim1111 Guest

    Xbox series X - VS - Xbox series X (UAE Version)


    Hi, I live in Dubai and would like to buy my husband an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I have no idea about gaming so I'd like to know what's the difference with the 'UAE Version' and will it work in the UK also?... help ...and tell me all I need to know
    about the differences. Thanks in advance

    :)
     
    SimSim1111, Dec 15, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Two Xbox One Series X in one Home

    Series x consoles are NOT xbox ones

    They ate just xbox series x or s

    It's to avoid confusion xbox one games are compatible with xbox one all versions except for disk games on digital and can use hdds

    Vs series consoles all digital series content work on series consoles

    But disk games work only on disk consoles and next gen storage
  3. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. JaredRangel Win User

    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

    Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  5. DojoMax Win User

    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

    NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Harry Potter legacy XlS won’t install on my Xbox one S

    The Series S/X version will only work on the Xbox Series S/X, not the Xbox One. You would need the Xbox One version of the game.
Thema:

Xbox series X - VS - Xbox series X (UAE Version)

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X - VS - Xbox series X (UAE Version) - Similar Threads - series series UAE

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4