Xbox series x vrr option unavailable

Discus and support Xbox series x vrr option unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X with ViewSonic xg 2401 . free sync option greyed out in osd and vrr option in Xbox unavailable. Can I use hdmi to dp cable and get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vpanghal10, Mar 22, 2021.

  1. Vpanghal10
    Vpanghal10 Guest

    Xbox series x vrr option unavailable


    Xbox Series X with ViewSonic xg 2401

    . free sync option greyed out in osd and vrr option in Xbox unavailable.

    Can I use hdmi to dp cable and get it. Please help.

    One more thing I'm getting 1080p 120hz no problem only vrr issue.

    :)
     
    Vpanghal10, Mar 22, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series x vrr option unavailable

    Its because of your monitor

    Freesync is oy available on it via the display port NOT hdmi 2.1 on it

    AMD FreeSync technology with DisplayPort 1.2 a connection port.

    Freesync
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Xsx a90j won’t recognize 4K 120

    Have you tried turning off VRR on the Series X?
  4. Ignroavo Win User

    Xbox One X VRR Issue

    I had the same issue using a Denon hdmi 2.1 AVR. I solved it using VRR with 120hz, but I have a hdmi 2.1 tv and a Series X, not One X. I guess you are stuck with 4k without vrr or full hd 120 and vrr. Another solution is to connect the Xbox directly to the tv and use arc/earc for audio, but One X does not support 4k 120hz, so you are stuck with full hd 120 if you use vrr.
  5. JoeHussle Win User

    MW2 Display Bug Xbox Series X

    Yes it's an Xbox series x on a hdmi 2.1 TV with 120hz and VRR. It's just another issue on MW end
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?

    it will work fine including vrr, you don't need hdmi 2.0/2.1 for 1080p 120hz vrr.

    that monitor is also tested to work with series x and ps5.
Thema:

Xbox series x vrr option unavailable

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x vrr option unavailable - Similar Threads - series vrr option

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  8. VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X: having issues with turning on the VRR on my gaming tv vizio v series 100% supports vrr matter fact i had it on last night but when i turned it on this morning it was greyd out! I still have the...
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?: Recently purchased a TCL Series 6 55” TV and have my Xbox Series X hooked up to it. The TV supports FreeSync but I hadn’t known about the Variable Refresh Rate setting on the Xbox until today....
  10. 2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X: Hello community, i am a bit confused about 2k 120 fps and vrr things. If you could answer I will be very happy. Thanks in advance. 1- Are 2k 120 fps supported games trully 2k 120 fps or is it...