Xbox series x VRR grayed out...

Discus and support Xbox series x VRR grayed out... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone... So i Have an HP27xq 1440p at 60hz and 1080 120hz, freesync... And in the xbox menu i wasnt able to select the refresh rate, so i did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Antonio Carloz., Dec 14, 2020.

  1. Xbox series x VRR grayed out...


    Hello everyone... So i Have an HP27xq 1440p at 60hz and 1080 120hz, freesync... And in the xbox menu i wasnt able to select the refresh rate, so i did change Override to hdmi on the menu... And before doing that VRR was enable and now is grayed... What
    should i do ?

    :)
     
    Antonio Carloz., Dec 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox series X VRR is always grayed out.

    That monitor doesn't have HDMI 2.1...it has HDMI 2.0 but that makes no difference as it is a 1440p monitor, not 4k.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox series X VRR is always grayed out.

    enable freesync in the monitor setting first then restart everything.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series X VRR is always grayed out.

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Crudyg123

    Are you using the cable included with your Xbox console or a different cable, and may I know if you have connected the console to the HDMI 2.1 port on your TV?

    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Xsx a90j won’t recognize 4K 120

    Have you tried turning off VRR on the Series X?
  6. Ignroavo Win User

    Xbox One X VRR Issue

    I had the same issue using a Denon hdmi 2.1 AVR. I solved it using VRR with 120hz, but I have a hdmi 2.1 tv and a Series X, not One X. I guess you are stuck with 4k without vrr or full hd 120 and vrr. Another solution is to connect the Xbox directly to the tv and use arc/earc for audio, but One X does not support 4k 120hz, so you are stuck with full hd 120 if you use vrr.
Thema:

Xbox series x VRR grayed out...

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x VRR grayed out... - Similar Threads - series VRR grayed

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  8. VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    VRR GREYED OUT ON MY XBOX SERIES X: having issues with turning on the VRR on my gaming tv vizio v series 100% supports vrr matter fact i had it on last night but when i turned it on this morning it was greyd out! I still have the...
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?: Recently purchased a TCL Series 6 55” TV and have my Xbox Series X hooked up to it. The TV supports FreeSync but I hadn’t known about the Variable Refresh Rate setting on the Xbox until today....
  10. 2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    2K 120 FPS/VRR/XBOX SERIES X: Hello community, i am a bit confused about 2k 120 fps and vrr things. If you could answer I will be very happy. Thanks in advance. 1- Are 2k 120 fps supported games trully 2k 120 fps or is it...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox series x vrr greyed out

    ,
  2. VRR refresh rate greyed out on Samsung Q90T